Young ABCtales

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Young ABCtales

This is addressed to Jane really. My little boy's only four (five next month) and we've placed a couple of his stories on the website. Now fairly obviously he can't type, so I handle his dictation (word-for-word) for him. However we can't access his stories and wonder if this is because of his age. How can we have a look and see how many people have viewed his imagination?

jane
Anonymous's picture
Hi Karl No, it's not to do with his age- I'm really sorry about the fact that his stories are hard to access- we've had a few technical changes since swopping our server last week and some word documents have to be put into another font in order for them to pass through the screening system. I'll do my best to sort it out straight away-a few stories slipped through the net but as you can see, I'm working on a weekend to sort it out!! please mail again if there are any further problems
Jane
Anonymous's picture
All fixed- you can now access the stories via the search engine and at the moment they are on "last 10 entered". If anyone else's children have been waiting for their stories to be seen, please would you email me on "janeymack@abctales.com" and I will endeavour to sort it out. we have been the unfortunate victim of a nasty virus (not transferable don't worry) but I intend to do all I can to sort it all out.
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Thanks Jane, Everything's up online as you predicted. Kids come out with such great stuff. The other day, Little Kai said, "Do you know what happens to toothbrushes when they die? They go up to Heaven, so people up there can use them. Mummy's mummy is using my whizzer right now." Lovely.
Topic locked