Liana
Anonymous's picture
oooh james.... do you actually DO that?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
ralph - i know - isnt it ironic?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
i want - complete adoration and utter disdain, in equal measures, and a man that knows when to apply each at the absolute correct time i want to be smothered with love and completely ignored, and a man who knows when to apply which at the absolute correct time i want a man that can @!#$, and can make love, and knows what time is best for each i want a man that can drink to excess, and can remain teetotal when the situation suits i want someone who can laugh like a drain and is not afraid to be seen rolling on the floor clutching his sides and weeping with hysterical glee, and a man who is serious, thoughtful and impenetrably deep. i want a man who both runs away from the sea, and plunges into it. i want someone who can eat spaghetti with his fingers when hes starving and a man who knows which cutlery to use even when faced with thirty seven knives and forks. i want a man who eats his steak so rare it bleeds, yet weeps when he sees a new born calf. can i have a job writing alanis lyrics yet? :o))
But is it Art, ...
Anonymous's picture
There must be fifty ways to love your lever.
Tom Saunders
Anonymous's picture
*washes hands ironically*
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
*wishes she could REACH her toenails with her teeth!* Strikes me you'll be waiting a long time, Liana...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
hrmm well we live in hope, eh andrea?
faithless
Anonymous's picture
yes. okay. anything you say. sheesh. alright. i'll do it tomorrow.
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Not me - I've given up!
Liana
Anonymous's picture
dont believe it for an instant mate.. :o)

Pages

Topic locked