28 days later

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
28 days later

That's roughly how long I've been gone - it feels really very weird to pop my head round the door and peek at what's been going on - this is what I've missed most, but I've been saving it up as a treat for the moment that I get really down.

Nice to see that we're still all bickering about cherries and whether they should or shouldn't be awarded, and whether they should just be scrapped completely... And am I right in thinking that Mark Brown (sans Yelland) has joined as an editor?

Anyway, big hello to everyone, I have missed you all. Not having a computer has been more than a minor irritation. Not doing any writing at all, partying very hard, getting lucky every now and then. Bought more music than I have in ages (and I always buy a lot anyway) and am becoming a bit of a whizz of a cook.

Sadly the next gathering is a bit too soon for me, but I might make the Christmas one...

Take care of yourselves, and I'll drop in again when I can.

fishbert
Anonymous's picture
nice to see you andrew...
barenib
Anonymous's picture
Sounds like you're turning into Jamie Oliver! Glad you're back online!
donignacio
Anonymous's picture
Ah! I thought you just decided to leave the site altogether... I'm glad to see that's not the case! These forums have been particularly boring lately, so please, keep posting or ... even better ... pick a fight with someone.
ari@home
Anonymous's picture
Come over here and say that, don!
donignacio
Anonymous's picture
Sure. If you pay the airfare.
Wolfie
Anonymous's picture
...puts up paws and also challenges the don ...ignores leering look of Don as he anticipates two women fighting him, failing to realise that they are not fighting for him..... Pack is back and writing or not, his re-entry is a dry and intelligent welcome addition...
donignacio
Anonymous's picture
Ooo! Bring it on--I'll pay the airfare!
Topic locked