How Would You Write a Serial?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How Would You Write a Serial?

Anyone who has written a serial before and would like to pass on your knowledge can sign off here. I myself am writing a serial on ABCTales titled Ost, and I would like to hear your input on that as well if you wish to read it. It is about a Russian man's long journey through World War II, starting at the beginning of Nazi Germany all the way to 1944. Search for the author name tonsilboy, and you can peruse my other various ABC's as well.

Simon Murphy
Anonymous's picture
Hi mate, your story sounds really interesting, OST meaning east of course...just wanted you to know that I knew what it meant. I have an idea for a WWII Russian war story called STALIN'S EYE, but I'm still mulling that over. I'm interested in people who write war fiction as I have just had my first novel entitled THE VALENTINE ROSE published. The story is set in Berlin and then on into France as the main character tries to get a secret file top the resistance. Check out my website for more details if your interested as I always like input from fellow authors. www.murphysmadhouse.co.uk As for your initial question, that is a tricky one, I visualised my novel as a TV series with all the top Hollywood actors and actresses of course and then cut the book into slices where I thought the first episode should stop and so on. Obviously your writing is in the style of a a series and not a novel, just write it and then slice it where you think it fits...food for thought anyway. Cheers. Si.
Topic locked