General Discussion Thread

140 posts / 0 new
Last post
stuart
Anonymous's picture
Nobody's singing. I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable after passing Frank the snoozing security guard. The dank surroundings of the Emergency G Diss Bunker have not blunted my desire for intellectual challenge. I hunger for a test of my cognitive reasoning and cunning. So, in the words of Sam Malone 'Carla, break out the Yahtzee.'
Liana
Anonymous's picture
*blue tacks "HELP US NOW" posters to the windows*
Titsy Tuck
Anonymous's picture
*rushes in with game of "Therapy" and thick black rimmed joke bottle bottom specs*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Hurrah. I cant even get away from my psych in a bunker
Mark Brown
Anonymous's picture
Afternoon. As I type this we are beavering away to see if we can sort out this general discussion problem. To pass the time while this high industry clunks and whirls on, can I join you in this here bunker? It looks cold and dank, just the way I like my bunkers to be.
Titsy Tuck (in ...
Anonymous's picture
Now then Who in this bunker has most trouble with dealing with conflict and why?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Ask another, or I'll kick your teeth down your throat.
D. Ceased
Anonymous's picture
I predict that the GD forum will be resurrected, and come back as an ABBA tribute site.
Titsy Tuck (in ...
Anonymous's picture
Ok *runs away and hides behind bunker settee* which person in this bunker considers themselves to be the most happy and why?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Well I think I am quite happy. I dont know how to make felt though.
stuart
Anonymous's picture
This is an emergency broadcast from Emergency News Network. ENN has received advance warning of incoming bad vibes into the bunker from various hostile agents. Citizens should not adjust their lovely, smiling, flower faces. Do not evacuate your bowels at this time. Place your tray tables in an upright position. Do not return fire. Do not eat chilli. Do not watch further episodes of 24. The Secretary of State for War and General Bad Things is expected to give a statement after he has finished lunching at the Slap 'n' Spurt massage parlour in Pimlico. That is all.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Oh God. *blows candles out* I am used to being kept in the dark here, so its ok.
stuart
Anonymous's picture
We now take you over to the House of Come Ons for a Statement on the situation from some Media Studies graduate in a suit. Mr Speaker. Following the collapse of the G Diss and the subsequent explosion in the Psychoanalysis Industry I must now make a statement on that and stuff. It is my opinion that the terror visited on the good citizens of the general diss, forcing them into a single thread on an unknown server, has been orchestrated by a single man. This man is responsible for many lapses in coverage in the diss and has presided over some of the most heinous crimes in writing history. He goes under many guises but we have come to know him best as The Salaryman or The Uphill Gardiner. This man, along with his cohort The Noble Lord, represent an Axis of Steveil. They must not prevail. Hear hear hear ug ug ug whoop whoop umunga umunga hooga hooga hooga squark
stuart
Anonymous's picture
Axis of Steve-il. I'm so proud of that.
I. M. Armed
Anonymous's picture
you know what really bugs me? adults who refer to themselves as "me" instead of "i" ... as in ... me want a kiss *shudders*
stuart
Anonymous's picture
Axis of STEVE-il. Do you see? Axis of EVIL, but with Steve instead of EVE. Do you see?
stuart
Anonymous's picture
Hymn number 143. Oh Gosh In All Your Glory. Oh Gosh in all your Glory. And Chris in all your might. Keep our souls from danger. And keep us warm at night. Be not forever agile. Your glories so to do. Make all our seasons cogent. And all our family's too. In hope that we not sunder. Would not we free from bad. Unto great is our triumph. Not we not us not sad. To serve thee do we struggle. Mid fire and musty seed. Thy floated pustule bursted. Not be our want to lead. Twixt Raggee O'Mah's tendrils. We do but but we do. Sponge oh the kindness sponge ed. A doobie doobie do. The reading will be read by Arthur Tounge-Dweezil. And lo did the mighty rendings rend the rand of rond. And did we but hold up our arms and yell 'Oyters, oysters. Two for a phand!' whilst the lamb did broil and spit in it's wonderment. For twas upon this mount our saviour spooned and was cast down amongst the dusty bastards. And lo the Hand of Gob did lift up the teacup of Alex and cry 'Venus Williams? Well I would.' And the coupons were verily redeemed at the Tesco. Let us prey. Oh Heavenly Father. Protect us from civilisation and all that civ against us. Let us not squeak amonst the common people. Be thou elevated beyond Aldi and all that expodeth therein. For thyne is the condom. The flower and the gory. For never and never. Atchoo. The topic of Wednesdays church meeting will be 'Why the church does not allow gay bishops but loves hetrosexual peadophiles.'
neil_the_auditor
Anonymous's picture
One thread only for silly drivel Unlimited threads for talking about literature. Er... isn't this what ABCTales SHOULD be like?
Flash
Anonymous's picture
I know you don't want to know But Johnny D finished his repetoire off with a bit of Tommy Cooper and a touch of Pete Beale from Eastenders. So Alec Guinness eat your heart out, Dick Van Dyke would be turning in grave if he was dead. Some very strange makeup Mr D had on, looked like a cross between Gypsy Rose Lee and a Alice Cooper reject, spent most of the film jumping about half naked flexing his pecs. I Can't see what you ladies see in him.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Jumping around half naked? Did you tape it?
brit_grrl
Anonymous's picture
Ha Ha Ha! Liana, cool it. I get first dibs. Our Jon is the master of disguises; has to be with all us wimmin after him. But oh god, did I love that scissor look. The dangerous gleam, the hint of snip, snip..... btw, Liana - you get my message?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I did indeed, and shall be replying. I'll have you know Ive had my name down on the Depp reserve list for years Brit. Gerroff.
brit_grrl
Anonymous's picture
I have a few years on you, young woman. Age before beauty. My Jon likes the 'older woman' mystique. Scat! I spoke too soon about TC, anyway. Tech problems have developed with view there as well; trying to sort.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Scat? *looks alarmed*
brit_grrl
Anonymous's picture
yes scat! In other words, yous better allez-vous, as well as raus mit dir, little floozie toozie after depp's hoozie! *Ms. Kitty drags out the Marshall's six shooter from under her long skirts*
brit_grrl
Anonymous's picture
waits for the dust cloud to disappear. "Where did everybody go?"
Flash
Anonymous's picture
I lied about the half naked bit, but he is wearing a pirate costume loosely. The girl in the film is one of the most beautiful young ladies i've seen in a long time 'Kira Knightley' superb.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
knickers!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Knockers!
sabelle
Anonymous's picture
Doesn't if go knickers knackers knockers That very old and unfunny Les Dawson (who) sketch.
les beal
Anonymous's picture
...if only
Real Buddha
Anonymous's picture
Can we have our forum back please.*mopes*
stuart
Anonymous's picture
government secure internet? where are you cous?
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Beginning to get into the back end problem. Know what it is - just finding out how to fix it! Forums should be back shortly!
Lance
Anonymous's picture
Bend over, Tony.
stuart
Anonymous's picture
Wait. Listen. The guns... they've.. they've stopped. I think the sun is rising outside. I think... I think the g diss is back. We can all go home... We survived the great drought of July 2003.
Mark Brown
Anonymous's picture
Fixed! Whoopee! Now, like children released from the tiny, stifling confines of a dusty classroom, run out into your playground that is 'General Discussion'... Have fun kids, and don't hurt each other....
stormy
Anonymous's picture
so, who is playing silly buggers with the gen diss then eh? either the forums die as one or stay up as one. if one discussion goes awol like gen hasd then someone has either pressed the wrong button or an ex, as I said below has set it to moderated mode just to pisss everyone off. That's only a guess mind you
Liana
Anonymous's picture
*twirls false moustache*

Pages

Topic locked