First home and all that/ live event biz!

91 posts / 0 new
Last post
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Hey, don't take on so, I just point the bloody thing and press buttons. It's got a mind of it's own. I'll have you know that I actually did everyone a favour before I sent them out. You should see the originals! As it happens I seem to have goofed anyway as some people appear to have received blank files. Those that didn't get the pics let me know and I'll resend them. The problem seems to have stemmed either from the fact that Hotmail will only allow 11 files to be attached, or more likely that two people I added to the list were rejected. That might have buggered the whole thing up.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Is Justyn going to post them on his web page?
hovis
Anonymous's picture
Well can someone tell me why I waited two bloody years to get to an ABC event??? What great performers....and more importantly what great drinkers finally met liana, rachel, ralph, missi, hen, tanya, hox, neil, bobblehat, rokkitnite, mark b, tony etc etc etc ....and it was bliss to meet up again with the delicious and delightful fish and Mr T!!!! so when's the next??? ps shame not to meet poetjude but she was sooooo talked about I feel I did anyway.
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
Great to see you too Hovis - that's a fine invitation to one and all to attend the next one - and bring five friends each!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
It's a Nikon, Jude. I wouldn't advise buying one unless you're happy to wade through 200 pages of bollocks just so's you can take a pic of what may well be ABC's first gay gurl kiss.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
A minor correction to the front page report. I did in fact read at the previous meeting, last year.
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
You were very good George. Any chance of sending me the pic please?
fish
Anonymous's picture
i do love hovis ... she is SUCH a chick ...
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
She is Fish. A hot bread that made this butter melt. Unlike Marge (wherever she is).
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
*tries to get court order against missi sending me and Liana snogging pic out*
stormy_wastrel
Anonymous's picture
too late mate! I am open to offers.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh I'm merciless Rachel. The current crop of embarrassing pics includes you, Tony, Hen and Mark. I turned down good money from 'Hello' and in true Shane Ritchie style, give 'em away to whoever wants 'em.
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
What? All together? Golly, I really was drunk... Big Issue Lists will give you 17p and a list about coping with alcoholics and exhibitionists.....
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Save ya 17p and buy yourself a Big Tissue fer the Pissed and mop up your tears. I just love the lipographed mug though!
stormy_wastrel
Anonymous's picture
according to george's notes on one photo, Rachel, you won the big issue contest yourself.
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
*walked t1ts first into that one......*
stormy_wastrel
Anonymous's picture
btw, you do realise that Liana had a heavy cold and she wasn't chewing gum? and you thought she said she holidays in Quatar.
Rachelbackinahu...
Anonymous's picture
I have gone to bed and am no longer listening..... lalalalalallalalaalaaa
stormy_wastrel
Anonymous's picture
does this face look bovvered, izzit? anyone else watching cathering tate? a bit like Little Britain and The Fast Show. repetition comedy at its best.
stormy_wastrel
Anonymous's picture
cathering? sounds almost medical.
Rachel
Anonymous's picture
*brandishes instrument menacingly*
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
I have the pictures and will post them to my web site, though it may not be until next week some time. Meanwhile, for those who may not have seen previous pictures, you can view them on www.thymeworks.com Click at the top 'begin your journey here' and select 'abctales rogues gallery' on the menu.
jude-at her mum's
Anonymous's picture
hi guys... I am so sorry i missed but am glad you all had a goodun. i have had what amounts to the oddest w/e of my life in a convent on retreat. i have also busted my hand...am sitting here typing one handed with other hand in bandaged bits. i have so much to tell you all but can't find the words. your friend jude
jude-at her mum's
Anonymous's picture
btw does anyone have photographic evidence of r.d and g.v.w shaking hands?
sheepshank on t...
Anonymous's picture
I enjoyed it very much. Neil's poems gave me a nosebleed.
jude-at her mum's
Anonymous's picture
pps...missi... my new email is judith_eydmann@hotmail.com...would luv pics
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
jude, i can only give you an eye witness account, i was the only witness of that tender and touching moment.....and must admit that i had to coax missi a lot into touching the dartford flesh.... *wipes tears from eyes*
jude-at her mum's
Anonymous's picture
oh martin... *tears start to well...*
hovis
Anonymous's picture
hey where are these photos????? are they uploaded somewhere missi or do I have to request??? and you guys are making me feel soooooo goood never had so many damn compliments (right now that's extremely beneficial)...... ----- mmm was on my best behaviour tho - you won't like me in a strop ;( Got to say it felt like walking on to the set at Cheers - my first encounter was with the smiling mr_t who introduced me to ralphie - at which I burst out laughing (maybe it was a mutual explosion) and hey ho didn't stop all night... Liana proved the perfect host - providing welcome and intros - must say I had expected to meet some kind of giant lioness (Peter Z man DJ ??? said you were really really tall - and you is tall but not marc barber tall).. but you are a lioness and I sincerely hope your lips have healed.... I recognised mark brown and tony cook no probs - both lovely - but Hen through me - there was something of the Erroll Flynn about him - like he should be carrying quivers over his shoulder....and me thinks rachel could be his maid marion - she is very sprite like and delicate looking which no doubt belies a girl of steel!!!!.....tanya was a billy the whizz - bags of energy with the biggest and brownest wild eyes ...and fish is just the most dusky lusty damsel and a complete natch up on stage.... and I sat opposite a very lovely Swedish abctaler and bugger I've forgotten her sign in - apologies ....something like norwena_b or arwenb....there was a definite Lord of the Ring to it ... Anyway enough of the sychophancy.......the big issue is that I would encourage anyone to get down to the next event ..I had a great time - met lots of gorgeous people and listened to some very humorous, touching, insightful and energetic pieces that actually stopped me drinking...
Rokkitnite
Anonymous's picture
I had a great time, but drinking from 5pm to half-five in the morning did not do my mental processes any favours. Plenty of confusion, fun, and yes... I did accidentally break a glass and I am very sorry - but it was a great adventure nonetheless. I spent most of Saturday feeling as if God had decided to strike me down then got distracted halfway through.
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
hovis, the swedish woman was charlotte_von_e, she was writing something about on-line communities, charlotte, lovely neeting you, and do post up something when you've finished
martin_t
Anonymous's picture
thanks for "that " picture missi...
hovis
Anonymous's picture
thanks martin...so right, so astute ;) von_e - enjoyed our chat - hope you get back to Sweden OK and good luck with the MA!!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Hovis, sweetheart, yes you do have to request the pics cos it takes me ages to send 'em and there's no point wasting time sending 'em to them as don't want them. It helps if I have an email address too. OK, I'll go in search of yours, but only because you gave me such a warm smile. Will you all PLEASE shut up about my indiscretion?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Can't find any email for you Hovis.
jude
Anonymous's picture
missis has just emailed me a series of terrifying images... and i distincly see a reebok corporate capatilist logo on the "people's front of Haringey" aka bobblehat joking, joking...you all look mad as cheese and lovin it!!!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Jude, you need to update your profile, you still have your old email addy on here.
jude
Anonymous's picture
i know George but i can't work out how to!!!
hovis
Anonymous's picture
velly solly missi - here's mine judebrown2003@yahoo.co.uk that's jude as in hovis not jude as in above... hello above jude!!! us jude's not very good at this are we???? ;)
jude
Anonymous's picture
no jude, definitely not jude

Pages

Topic locked