Favorite Magician

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Favorite Magician

My personal favorite magician is Criss Angel. For those who don't know him, he is a master magician and he is known in the U.S.A and the United Kingdom

Tommy Cooper. Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
I do believe I have met Criss before

Tyler King

No, I haven't

Tyler King

Jack Daniels (no relation to Paul) who used to magically make my blues disappear... but I learned that ,in the long run, life was more magical without him.
I once knew a magician and my life was certainly more magical after I made him disappear.
You' like Megan, you'd talk for hours.
Tyler, 'with all due respect' are you on a one man mission to take over the forums?
I AM NOT ON A ONE MAN MISSION TO TAKE OVER THE FORUMS lol

Tyler King

LIana, you're so bad! It's not a bug...it's a feature.

It's not a bug...it's a feature.

Tell her my name, liana. I am single and I am hating it.

Tyler King

Tommy Cooper--what a great answer. LOL. Who is Megan?
Megan used to pop in the forums now and then and entertain us with her wit and verve. I think she and Tyler might be soul mates.
When they have to keep chaining a bloke up and trying to drown him you know he must be good. Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
Derren Brown is one of a new breed of magician / mind reader type that is truly impressive. He freely admits that he's not psychic and that it's all down to suggestion and showmanship but the results are astounding. There are no big explosions or women dancing around to glam rock backing tracks to act as a distraction while something gets covered in a curtain. It's just everyday people in normal situations and amazing things happening. It's all about mind reading etc, nothing disappears. The basic difference is that after seeing, say, David Blaine or copperfield and their ilk you're left thinking "I can see how that was probably done and it was very clever" after watching Derren Brown you're just left with no clue whatsoever how it was done at all, not even a beginning of a clue how he does it and THAT's what magic should be all about. check out his website and his programme "Trick of the mind" and remember it's DErren, not DArren
I saw Derren Brown's live show recently, (I snuck in for free as my Mother works at the local theatre) and I have to say that he is extremely good at what he does. Having been engaged to an escapologist/ illusionist for 3 years in my much younger days I can usually pretty much tell how most tricks are carried out. However, many of Derren's illusions leave me flumoxed and wondering, like many others, if he uses an element of hyponotism.
Houdini a transexual into cash for bondage? Now there's a story for the tabloids, Nika. I should give them a bell. Visit my blog: http://whatisthisstrangeplace.blogspot.com/
you almost married an escapologist? How did you get out of that? well come on! I HAD to!
What i meant was, how can I contact her ( had a retarded moment)

Tyler King

Ohhhkay. Back to magic

Tyler King

Topic locked