Ratings for our work.

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
robert honestly .... there were four left ... and look at all these crumbs!!!!
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
And get your damned hands off her bum! I told you, it's my turn!
richardw
Anonymous's picture
ive been trying to get on that bloody pedestal for months.
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
So it's Liana's bum you're after now is it? Tired of Ivory already? Or perhaps Liana's got a new packet of Jaffa cakes! Oh, and we're all getting a bad reputation over on the beginners thread, so just calm down and behave yourselves.
Mississipi
Anonymous's picture
Pardon me, have I been making Liana offers I can't afford? Refresh my mind Liana, did it have anything to do with jaffa cakes or bums, or both?
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I do apologise, I get so many bums to spank I completely forgot you, I hope you're not offended to be left until last. I'll make it up to you, you can share my sleeping bag with Robert for the rest of the week. Bring your own Jaffa cakes!
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Changed my mind about the sleeping bag, I need it myself, it's getting late, goodnight guys and gals!
richardw
Anonymous's picture
thanks for the offer liana, but i'm dedicated to making it into your plinth ;o) failing that, i can always go back to my pedestal of bohemian despair. rick
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*crochets blanket as substitute for sleeping bag*
muzzy
Anonymous's picture
Hey now thats an offer what size feet are ya? UUmm on second thoughts naaah..... I mean blokes might start askin' me out for a drink
stormy_petrel
Anonymous's picture
Dammit! I go away for a few days and miss all the fun! *belatedly arrives with mummy bag, hip flask and torch. No biccies though. Steals a jaffa cake when no one's looking*
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Been away have you Stormy? Well since you've been gone I've had a bollocking for being flippant so watch your step!

Pages

Topic locked