Ratings for our work.

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ratings for our work.

Hi to you all, just joined this site and I think its a great site,

and I think it is great that we can rate each others work
and I am pleased that someone gave me 4 stars for one of my poems.

auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
Hi Muzzy starr, Welcome to ABC and congratulations on the four stars you received. One word of warning, I had good ratings for my poems, until I upset someone here on the forum, and what do you know the ratings started to get the one star treatment for bad. I'm sure this won't happen to you, but if it does, don't be too upset with the childish behaviour of others. AJ :>)
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I do hope you arent referring to myself in the above piece, dear old Auntie Jackie? Have to say, l havent read any of your work apart from "what am I"..the title was just soooo tempting But off l go, toot suite to take a look, right now, and be sure, should l think it wondrous, l will rate it so! :o) And how nice of you to congratulate Muzzy for her four stars....most generous of you! Glad you dont think shes being self promoting..God forbid!!!!! Yeah Muzzy...well done, keep it up! regards Liana
Robert
Anonymous's picture
(Rubbing hands together in anticipation) Oh dear Muzzy... look what you've gone and done...
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*standing next to robert with sandwiches and flask*
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
And here's me with a camp bed and toilet roll!
Robert
Anonymous's picture
Mississippi! I was doing all right there till you turned up!
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Sorry Robert, you can have the bed and toilet roll and I'll find myself another conflict to report on!
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
is that a double sleeping bag??
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Stop it you lot My ribs wont stand it :o))))))))))))))))))))
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Sorry it's only a single, but as a very good friend of mine used to say about his single bed, (and I hope I don't offend anyone) 'It sleeps one and shags two'
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*looks offended*
alison
Anonymous's picture
psssst ..... *whispers to robert* ... its only a single what do you reckon???
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
So how come Robert gets all the offers, have you seen photos of me?
cousin_hilda
Anonymous's picture
ey up any room left in t' single bed fer me?
alison
Anonymous's picture
cousin hilda! ... whilst i consider myself to be broad minded ... sharing a single bed/sleeping bag with robert and a third party really does not ring my bells ...
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
cousin hilda! ... whilst i consider myself to be broad minded ... sharing a single bed/sleeping bag with robert and a third party really does not ring my bells ...
alison
Anonymous's picture
i said that!
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
No, she said that. And I still want to know what's wrong with me? It's my damned bag fer chrissakes!
Robert
Anonymous's picture
(Still rubbing hands together in anticipation...)
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Just a minute Robert, I don't get in the sack with anyone with hairy armpits!
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh, except Julia Roberts!
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*has potentially alarming news about own armpits*
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Ivory gets only one star for her pits!
Liana
Anonymous's picture
hey fishwife youve shot your chances now mate
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*skipping through the densely forested areas ... singing ... no bic for me thanks liana ... i am a NATURAL woman ....*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
grrrrr l hope youre not bringing the transexual reference into THIS thread *coughs*
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
..... if the size 12 stiletto fits ...
muzzy
Anonymous's picture
Thanks for that AJ Hey do you think they think i'm a girl? Coz i'm Mr muzzy.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Mr. Muzzy Are you sure? Or are you as confused as me...Damn, I mean THEM!! You can borrow my stilettoes if you like :o))) L
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
There was a little girl from Skegness, About her or her work, I couldn't care less, On and on she'll crow and she'll wail, Because she's so good, and she'll never fail, I for one don't dive a damn, 'Cos I think she's a bit of a sham, So little girl, you say you're a poet, Answer in rhyme and to the forum you can show it, Finally, if the cap fits, you know who you are, Go on press the button and give this one star.
auntie jackie
Anonymous's picture
There was a little girl from Skegness, About her or her work, I couldn't care less, On and on she'll crow and she'll wail, Because she's so good, and she'll never fail, I for one, don't give a damn, 'Cos I think she's a bit of a sham, So little girl, you say you're a poet, Answer in rhyme and to the forum you can show it, Finally, if the cap fits, you know who you are, Go on press the button and give this one star. PS Noticed the spelling mistake, OUCH, wouldn't want to give you any bullets now, would we!!
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
OK, who lives in Skeggy?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Me!! I live here at the moment....It's soooo errr......nice to know that AJ is sooooo interested in me that shes finding out as MUCH as she can :o))) But, ok...here we go..... dear auntie jackie, re your little rhyme i do believe that you are wasting your time tho your sentiment's clear dear, your meter is f****d Perhaps try free verse? - you might have more luck OK? oh..and am I a child? Or am l as old as you - you seem confused ..poor love.... Liana
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
So how come Jackie gets four stars for her meter? I mean metre, or is it a gas meter?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
You got me there Missi - maybe shes cookin' on gas.... BTW with all your coming clean at easter...dont tell me YOU are dear old auntie as well as all those rivers? I notice you're both on world online .... xx :o)
Liana
Anonymous's picture
oops yes "metre"
Syntaxx
Anonymous's picture
A gas meter might be appropriate for a gasbag? I'll give her four arses for it too... Is anyone here who they say they are? The plot thickens
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*offers robert a go with the opera glasses*
Mississipi
Anonymous's picture
I thought I made it plain, I am me, I have forsaken all the other names, I was never Jackie, she was never me. The aliases I used were the river names plus:- Missivoryauntie J Lennon plus a couple of variations on Ivory's name. Right, that's the facts out of the way, NOW are you going to behave or do I have to come up to Skeggy, take your pants down and smack your bum? As for you Sin Tax (is it very high?) are you who you say you are or are you Liana? And another thing, Ivory you little stirrer, put your damned opera glasses away or I'll send you to bed without any tea!
Liana@Liana.org.uk
Anonymous's picture
Smack my bum? you old devil you.. and nah, lm only Liana, honest guv, no one else....
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
*opens box of jaffa cakes*
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I'll give you Jaffa cakes, now get up those bloody stairs before I lose my temper!!!
Syntaxx
Anonymous's picture
No, I'm not Liana. If you think I am then you must be quite confused, our names aren't very similar at all :) As for the sin tax, it can be quite high, it really depends on the sin... Were you thinking of sinning? I could do you a quote
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
If I get my hands on that Liana or Ivory there'll be some sinning I can tell you! Give me a quote for everything from the bum smacking right up to the full monty!
auntie_jackie
Anonymous's picture
You really should go back to school, little girl. F****d is past tense, it doesn't rhyme with luck or perhaps you meant lucked, doesn't quite have the same ring though, does it? So you lose this one, but thanks for the four stars anyway, I knew you would appreciate a lesson from the poor old grannie. Oh and by the way, it's not so hard to find anything out about the members: click on an author and hey presto there is the name etc etc etc. Finally, profanity is only used when the user has a low intellectual vocabularity level, resulting in profanity. It's not really the stuff of world wide published authors, is it? Oh and by the way the above according to you is classed as free verse!!! HMMMMMMMMM AJ
Liana
Anonymous's picture
You'll have a job climbing up my pedestal anyway, to reach my bum *just realised* Gawd, its lonely up here........
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
robert! ... stop hogging the sleeping bag ....
Liana
Anonymous's picture
All hail to the intellectual Auntie Jackie......
Mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Come on you lot, play the game! Robert, get your four stars out of my sleeping bag, it's my turn and I want some Jaffa cakes before they're all gone! Liana, how come your bum is at the top of your pedestal? The rest of us have legs! There's nothing wrong with a good old effing and blinding session Jackie, sometimes you find yourself talking to someone who doesn't understand anything else!!!
auntie_jackie
Anonymous's picture
Four stars + an acknowledgement, WOW you are surpassing yourself tonight. Thanks all the same. Re: your pedestal, no thanks I like it down here with the rest of the honest and ordinary folk. What a shame you're lonely, I wonder why????? AJ

Pages

Topic locked