..And Things That Make No Sense Whatsoever..

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
..And Things That Make No Sense Whatsoever..

Keeping butter in the fridge on a cold day.

Putting celery in salads.

Mini sized Mars Bars.

any more?

Sonia
Anonymous's picture
Restaurants "closed for lunch"!!!!
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
In the main hall of the Waraw Central train station there is a place to buy sandwiches and hot food. A large sign says : Always Open--24H Periodically, they put up another sign just beneath that one which says: Closed for One Hour Work Break hmmmmm....
fish
Anonymous's picture
ISP's that cut you off after 2 hrs ...
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Wimmen that .....oh ferget it!
Serf
Anonymous's picture
Women
robert
Anonymous's picture
static caravans hinckley & bosworth borough council foreign languages
fish
Anonymous's picture
insomnia ...
Pioden
Anonymous's picture
besides next doors cat ! excessive packageing on anything - but most of all those wrappers that mean you lose half the ingredients across kitchen work surface as you fight to get the thing open poeple who take the kitchen scissors and don't put them back Those plastic covers you have to stab on top of plastic dish on certain mirocwave food - haven't yet worked out a way to remove them after the mirco bit without burning fingers - any advice offered on this subject would gratefully recieved finding my house full of unknown people who have found out I've made a proper good old fashion rice pudding - well two extra people - friends of son I'm still finding bits of uncooked rice ! I mean none of this makes sense to me
fish
Anonymous's picture
small talk ... i can't really DO it very well ... or when i do (like at parties where i don't know anyone well enough to talk about my usual staple topics) ... it makes me lose any sense of who i am really ... people who are hidebound about housework ... i met someone the other day who hoovers TWICE A DAY! and my ex mother in law could never plan to do anything on a saturday morning because she had her housework routine ... *shudders*
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
The Stock Market.
fish
Anonymous's picture
football ...
steve
Anonymous's picture
not liking football...
ely whitley
Anonymous's picture
Why they haven't re run "The Goodies". They re run everything else that ever tried to be funny but they don't seem to want to touch this one with a fifty foot cat. It wasn't the zenith of it's genrte but it was funny and British. "My word Tim, these shoes are so clean you can see your face in them....that is your face isn't it?" *holds up shoes with pictures of Tim's face on*
funky_seagull
Anonymous's picture
money
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
Attraction...
fish
Anonymous's picture
cruelty ... verbal or physical
Dr. Don Ignacio M.D.
Anonymous's picture
People who change lanes and, after they're in the other lane entirely, signal for it.
freda
Anonymous's picture
beetroot in salads green salad containing carrots sweetcorn and beetroot oil free salad dressing salad aside ............ poetry capital punishment lipliner
Paul Morgan (ge...
Anonymous's picture
John Prescott
roybar
Anonymous's picture
Interviewing Robin Cook and David Beckham
Anonymous's picture
Carol Ann Duffy in Saturdays Guardian......
fish
Anonymous's picture
self indulgent bleating ...
Liana
Anonymous's picture
bitchy, barbed asides that contain no humour...
Anonymous's picture
The fact that the two contributors above piddle all over the aforementioned CAD by a mile and they do not even realise it. . x
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
Who is Carol Ann Duffy? Anything to do with DUFF beer from the Simpsons? :)))) (OH YEAH)
Dr. Don Ignacio M.D.
Anonymous's picture
People who give themselves titles which they haven't earned.
faithless
Anonymous's picture
how monkey, pigsey and the marsh monster never spotted that the young monk was so beautiful.. that women in the throes of unrequited love wear their anguish so openly, obvious to everyone except their love object.. that men in the throes of unrequited love use their anguish against everyone... that walnut whips are so disgusting but they still exist that the owners of dogs that savage children, blame the children for annoying the dog by walking past in a provocative manner, or by looking scared or by running in a park, or making a sudden noise by laughing...etc etc.. that people read the daily mail that people agree with the daily mail on anything the daily mail
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
teenagers
Dr. Don Ignacio M.D.
Anonymous's picture
teenage doctors
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
Kansasians
Dr. Don Ignacio M.D.
Anonymous's picture
Kansasia?
Ralph
Anonymous's picture
Roy Keane...
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
Yep. It's near Texarkarna. Dot lived there in a hole in the ground after a little old lady with red shoes stole her dog and set fire to a lion. Something like that.
Dr. Don Ignacio M.D.
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I thought it was on the Kansas-Asia border -- silly me. No, I don't think there are lions in Kansas, but we do have polar bears.
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
Stop boasting
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Why it's OK to ask you dad to help with your maths homework - but not to use a calculator. That some adverts that drive you crazy are actually supposed to sell a product.
laugh
Anonymous's picture
e-griff
funky_seagull
Anonymous's picture
myself
Hox
Anonymous's picture
People who spend a whole day shopping for a dress, visit every shop in 3 counties, then go back and buy the first one they tried on.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
When men talk dirty to women it's sexual harrassment but when women talk dirty to men it's a pound a minute.
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
Sign on petrol station/diner: "Eat Here. Get Gas." Sign on entrance to goverment building in NYC years ago: "No seeing-eye dogs allowed." Was that meant for the dog, perhaps? Two signs on small area of grass near Tower Bridge: "Please keep off the Grass." "Toilet facilities located at end of Pier." hmmmm......
Ice
Anonymous's picture
People who insult you for no reason then reply when you ask them about Miles Davies. Girls that worry if intentions are honourable, not realising that the guy they are talking to is so worried that they will ignore them completely when they speak. Travelling on trains and hoping they will take a long time to get home so you can listen to the whole album on your diskman instead of stopping it two thirds of the way through. People who say they like one type of music only. People who judge a book by the cover without ever once feeling sorry for themselves. Some of my more random posts.
Ron Seal
Anonymous's picture
see above.
Topic locked