how brave are you?

90 posts / 0 new
Last post
how brave are you?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Not funny Emma, the machine was deadly serious.
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
I don't agree George, Emma fits in the warm, bright, entertaining and amusing category.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
You're wasting your time, she's married to god and anyway has only modest cups.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Oh, bloody hell, John Michael...please, this is too embarrassing...anyway, in real-life I'm dead boring, slow to jest, quiet, and dreadfully t-total, I'm always driving. In short, I'm crap in a crowd, and if I make it to the London do, the party'll be just fine without me.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
By way of a self-fulfillling prophesy...you all seem to have deserted me...
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh I'm sure we could get the extrovert in you to make an appearance, if not those cups....
Emma
Anonymous's picture
...and all I have to my name is an extra 'l'.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Well i HAVE heard you a an l of a girl.
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
It wasn't a proposal George, or even a mere compliment Em, just an observation of your thread personna - you're lovely :)
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Can't see what cups, or cup size, has to do with anything - except, perhaps, the thirst of a greedy man.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Come on mykle, she IS a bit persistent. I might just have to bend her over my knee for a bit of chastisement.
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Well, I must admit to finding that thought a bit erotic George, in spite of Emma constant posts to make herself sound unattractive (in a physical way) but, as you’ve previously mentioned, she IS a married lady!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh I won't hold that against her, unlike my....
Emma
Anonymous's picture
LOOK, I've made it QUITE CLEAR that I don't do threesomes.
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Disorder | Rating Paranoid: High Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: High Narcissistic: High Avoidant: Moderate Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: High
stormy
Anonymous's picture
btw, me n mrs S did the other one last night. I only made level two. She made level Six! Adopts holier than thou posture.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I didn't intend to include the paranoid android honey, just you and me.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Disorder | Rating Paranoid: High Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: High Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Moderate Histrionic: High Narcissistic: High Avoidant: High Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low Any more of these online tests, just so I can feel TOTALLY inadequate? And by the way all of you, stop talking about me behind my back.
neil_the_auditor
Anonymous's picture
Well, I think Emma sounds fun. Not quite sure why she needs a spanking, George, but you live way too far away. If you require a proxy I'm just over the Pennines ...
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
lol
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Look here, bean-counter, i do My own spanking thank you very much, and from what I've already heard about the arse in question I'd go a long way to spank it.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: Very High Schizoid: High Schizotypal: Very High Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Very High Dependent: Moderate Obsessive-Compulsive: Low ooooh look i got very hi scores........ excellent............it is good to get hi scores isn't it?
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
oops
Flash
Anonymous's picture
What?
Alison
Anonymous's picture
God I'm so normal its depressing...HAHAHAHAHA Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Low Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
same as me Alison, except I got High for the last one instead of moderate.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
hahahahaha you two were both rubbish at that game hahahahaha
purplehaze
Anonymous's picture
Here's a much better one to try:-) *I can hear missi from here* [%sig%]
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Disorder Rating Information Paranoid: Low click for info Schizoid: Low click for info Schizotypal: Low click for info Antisocial: Low click for info Borderline: Low click for info Histrionic: Low click for info Narcissistic: Low click for info Avoidant: Low click for info Dependent: Moderate click for info Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate click for info Visit Our Sponsor Is this another shite test?
scarlet
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: High Schizoid: High Schizotypal: High Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Moderate Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: High Dependent: High Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate I just want to be loved... but not by too many... so I guess the orgy is off - threesome anyone?
scarlet
Anonymous's picture
Root: under-active (-63%) Sacral: open (31%) Navel: open (25%) Heart: under-active (0%) Throat: open (25%) Third Eye: open (56%) Crown: under-active (-6%) Now, I would try and open my root chakra... however, I've just read the instructions, and for some reason I don't really feel I want to be concentrating on the spot between my genitals and my anus.
Pioden
Anonymous's picture
its fixed!!! I am low on everything - normal - sane almost
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
oh dear, you are such a cad Mississippi. and I thought you had sworn your bits to me!
purplehaze
Anonymous's picture
don't knock it :-)
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: Moderate Schizoid: High Schizotypal: Low Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Moderate Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Moderate Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low Well, what did you expect? We've been telling you this for a long time now! lol.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
This reminds me of the bit in 'Fried Green Tomatoes' when she goes to an assertiveness class in which the women must look at their own vaginas and mirrors are handed round...
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
now add some interest, go and do it as your partner. No cheating.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
So what's the difference between schizoid and schizotypal ?
scarlet
Anonymous's picture
Schizoid People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners." Schizotypal Many believe that schizotypal personality disorder represents mild schizophrenia. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving, and individuals with this disorder often seek isolation from others. They sometimes believe to have extra sensory ability or that unrelated events relate to them in some important way. They generally engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time. Their speech is often over elaborate and difficult to follow. On a somewhat lighter note, I'm a heretic going to the sixth level of hell! http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
Emma
Anonymous's picture
<> Oh well, I'll bugger off then.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I dont need to take a test to see if I'm going to hell... I'm off there in an open topped ferrari at 200mph.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Me too, I've planned all the things I'm doing on my way to hell in great detail...better to travel hopefully...and enjoy the journey.
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
seems I am very naughty. Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High Level 2 Lustful Moderate Level 3 Gluttonous Very High Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High Level 7 Violent Moderate Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh, I'm such a trollop, I'll spank anyone.
scarlet
Anonymous's picture
I wish someone had told me about the open topped ferrari bit - I would have killed myself years ago... although I suppose I better go and do the whole treachery bit now so that I get a nice long ride
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low Level 2 Lustful High Level 3 Gluttonous High Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High Level 7 Violent High Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very High Oh Jesus. Will somebody save me please?
scarlet
Anonymous's picture
No chance - I told you I want a ride in that ferrari... just don't bloody go without me!
Katrina
Anonymous's picture
Father Ted is on his way.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
"Have you wished bad things upon your fellow countrymen?" I defy anyone who has worked on Skeggy seafront on a bank holiday weekend to answer "no" to this one. ( See also: "It's okay to punch someone if they "have it coming." )
Emma
Anonymous's picture
You're doomed, Liana - but think of me...I'm going to hell inspite of having married a man of the cloth...compared with me you'll just be sitting next to a small candle in pergatory.

Pages

Topic locked