how brave are you?

90 posts / 0 new
Last post
Alison
Anonymous's picture
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low Level 2 Lustful Very High Level 3 Gluttonous Very High Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics High Level 7 Violent High Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous SOB SOB I'm Evil, I'm Doomed!!!!
Emma
Anonymous's picture
<> oy, hang on a minute - what's going on???? I know whose backside I'll be spanking if what I suspect is true....
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Alison... owing to my schizoid disorder (ahem, see above) I am able to predict that your hell will consist of - Food - custard, in several varieties... lemon, vanilla and strawberry flavours. There will be music played, but sadly only Britney Spears and techno disco, alternating on a 24 hour tape loop system. There will be only 3 books available - "How to do a close reading of Marxist Text" is one, "Structuralism Deconstructed" is another, and "Semantics for Fun" is the third. There will be no alcohol or other intoxicating substances, and you will be forced to wear brown jeans (size 8) and a flowery halter neck bikini top at all times, and three times a day you must dance (choose techno or Britney) in front of an audience of ABC'ers.
Alison
Anonymous's picture
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
Alison
Anonymous's picture
Will snoring creature on sofa be there too!! *SOBS NOISILY* Oh evil me!!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Could have been worse.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Yes, couldve been beyonce playing on stereo 24 hours a day. Think on.
Alison
Anonymous's picture
eeerrr, when i get there will i fit into jeans...*grins hopefully*
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Beyonce 24 hrs a day lucky Alison.
marc
Anonymous's picture
All in all, this has been a bad day on Abc: Paranoid: Very High Schizoid: High Schizotypal: High Antisocial: High Borderline: Moderate Histrionic: Very High Narcissistic: Very High Avoidant: Moderate Dependent: Moderate Obsessive-Compulsive: Low [%sig%]
Alison
Anonymous's picture
*not feeling so lucky* Unfortunately if I were to be subjected to someone 24 hrs a day it would not be Beyonce...I'd prefer Andrew McCarthy... But as its hell she'd do...she'd just better not shake that perfect booty in my direction, otherwise I'd slap her....(see test results re: violence)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Shut up and bend over.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
I think I've got a bone to pick with someone... you'll have to save the spanking for later...
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Oh? I have to put it on hold?
narcissa
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: High Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low
Emma
Anonymous's picture
You'll definitely make a great opera star then, Narcissa!
narcissa
Anonymous's picture
Hehe yeh. I'm pretty normal, apart from wanting loads of attention, or whatever that one means (I looked it up on the site) so, yes, I agree. funny I'm not narcissistic!! *laughs*.. ok, I didn't find that funny either *shifty look*
Emma
Anonymous's picture
By the way - I still receive the school annual report - are you in the last one anywhere! hehehe
justyn_thyme
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: High Schizoid: Very High Schizotypal: Very High Antisocial: High Borderline: Moderate Histrionic: Very High Narcissistic: Very High Avoidant: Moderate Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate I came late to the party, but here is my bouquet of flowers for the hostess anyway..LOLOL. Just remember: You know you're in trouble when you start to believe that a gang of paranoids is out to get you.
narcissa
Anonymous's picture
The "update" thing? ...did you get the new magazine, "portico"?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Just because youre paranoid, doesnt mean that they're not, James...
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Yes, what a name, 'Portico' HAHAHAHA! Someone thought they were so clever to come up with that. *thinks - it wasn't Narcissa's idea, was it?*
narcissa
Anonymous's picture
Indeed, thankfully, it was not. But I know whose it was, someone usually quite intelligent. Hum. So you've got it?
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Yes, got it, come on, spill the beans...
narcissa
Anonymous's picture
in "update" the thing about The Importance of Being Earnest, I directed that. No pic. muaha
Sara
Anonymous's picture
Can you two not email each other this stuff rather than drowning every thread with a private conversation? I know it's a really great thing for you both, but as the other 9,999 people on this website probably didn't go to your school, it's a bit tedious to keep reading about it.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
OK. will look...hehehe...the Bombay dreams pic? I see you! Read your poem too...hehehe, now I know your real name (oooh, the power)...love 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'...Britten's opera on subject is one of my particular favourites. So is Hannie the one next to you with the Ireland poem? Spotted Miss Hebron had been on an interesting sabattical. Love the poems in the summerhouse. There are some risque pics on p.9...never would have been allowed in my day! Of course we were all boarders, only 2 or three day girls, and there was no Tregelles. I guarantee that it's a happier place to be than then. Emma Rawson obituary - her sister, Jane, was in my year. Spotted Derek on p.15 - God he looks OLD.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
We've done now, Sara, keep you hair on, there are a lot worse thread hoggers than us I'll have you know...and Narcissa doesn't have e-mail. Tata. so nice to meet you.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Yeah you leave Emma alone.........er.............yes .............Felicity is a far worse hogger.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
And a slapper as well!
Rokkitnite
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: Moderate Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: High Narcissistic: Very High Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Low God Almighty. Am I really that vain? Really?
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Paranoid: Low click for info Schizoid: Low click for info Schizotypal: Moderate click for info Antisocial: Low click for info Borderline: Low click for info Histrionic: Moderate click for info Narcissistic: Moderate click for info Avoidant: Low click for info Dependent: Low click for info Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate click for info Can't say I'm convinced by this test as... I know I'm paranoid - just not sure if I'm paranoid enough :)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Yeah I agree mykle, I think most of those 'defects' apply to you. It's definitely a duff test!
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
The first thing I thought when I saw your results George :)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
well I DID say that didn't I?
Mykle
Anonymous's picture
Perhaps it's more a test of self-delusion ;o0
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Noooo, mine was utterly accurate. But perhaps by self-delusion just runs deeper than yours.
Hox
Anonymous's picture
Error 404 personality not found. Stupid machine. [%sig%]
Emma
Anonymous's picture
hahaha I once did a personality profile that told me I was uncategorizable...hehehe.

Pages

Topic locked