Rebverse logic of scik bukllies

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rebverse logic of scik bukllies

Bullies pick on me cause i am shy and quiet and they snobbishly regard me as what they would call a mong. I have to put up my enitre life with snobby violent evil snobby bullying thugs regarding me as deserving of suffering, because they decide to see me as inferior diseased scum.

Yet the most derrnaged thing is they then regard me as the dangerous one because They decied to pick on me. Lets remember they picked on me specifically because i am not dangerous. They are violent bulying snobby evil thugs who get sadistic pleasure out of snobbery cruelty and bullying.
Then due to the REVERSE LOGIC OF bullies they decide they are the voice of common sense on issues of abuse.
I remeber once posting a view on a message baord where i was complaining about domestic abuse and i was speking out as usual against abuse, then some thug arrived on the board and stated he had beaten his wife and made some excuses. Then before i knew it, he was lecturing me on morality. He started blabberng on about how his next door neigbour had been brought up to avoid toy guns and the wife beating manaic then had the cheek to tell me that this guy probably grew up up with issues.
Now i was allowed to play with toy guns but i just thought to myself, youre a frigging wife beater and you're lecturing me on who are the dangerous ones What is going on! Why do bullying abusive snobby thugs still feel they have a right to lecutre us on who is dangerous. They are the dangerous ones can't they get it into their heads. They think shy quiet bullied men like me are dangerous while they think wife beating bullies are just funny laughs.

I am fed up with women who support and fancy bullies. It is not clever ot sweet to support abuse It is sick, and it is evil.
Visist my website at www.netwebresearch.com/servicesview to read more.
Down with racism, bullying, wife beating, snobbery, mugging.
I am noy dangerous or scary for saying this. How on earth can you support abuse and do abuse and then feel you have the right to decide what is sinsiter. It makes me sick.
I dont need any immoral indignation dfrom abusive snobby bullying thugs.
It is not liberla to do or support abuse.
All men and women who do or support abuse are evil.
By tthe wya i am giving my opinion i am not lookling for advice or insulots. I dont need to be patrnoised, insulted, or dissmissed, or called troll for making these comments.
Anyone who insults me or my post is obviously a dangerous thug who has *** with pigs, and goats.

mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Hiya Harold!
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Three questions, Harold, not that I expect you to answer them because you haven't answered any of my other questions in your more recent posts, but here goes: 1) What do you feel there is about your behaviour that attracts "bullies" to you? Let's assume for one minute that it isn't all in your imagination, what do you do that attracts bullies to you? In order words, why do they pick on you so much? 2) As you're obviously on a mission, why not consider writing legibly in a well thought out constructive style that invites debate, as opposed to these mad rants? 3) Why on earth do you insist on copying & pasting the main content of a new thread into another new thread? Why say what you have to say twice? It's obvious that you're over-selling you point, so why do it?
Topic locked