A Good Kitchen Fight

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
A Good Kitchen Fight

At a party last night.Bloke said as I came from Kent and thought Multi Culturalism was xxxx I must be racist.Then a woman on my left piped in with how she had just interviewed(she worked for the police) an imported bride whose MILaw had tried to get her to drink bleach.Yes I said and girls are still mutilated in the UK or taken back to Africa for it.So no "separate" cultural groups allowed the abuse of women and children.Even some bourka wearing women are ordered to do it by family.
Bloke looked like he had swallowed a hedgehog.Anyone else got any good "debates"?They always happen in the kitchen.

for bleach? I'm a good cook. You went to a party? Lucky sod! I took my little 'n' dancing at a family caberet bar..lol...did the whole sliding across the dancefloor on the knees - all night. Little 'n' thought I was mad...haha ;) Me and girl were a bit worse for wear when we got there. We'd been to a beer garden earlier. I was tipsy - she'd eaten a lolly and gotten dirt stuck to her cheeks. "Sorry -Members only!" The barman said. All it took was the old nod-wink from a mate and I was paying the 50p non-members entrance fee...lol...bastards! When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

family cabaret bar?? where? there was no dancing at the bash I went to just food and grownups :(

food and grown-ups..hmm.. :) Caberet bar was in town..that's all. Nothing special. A clubhouse adjoining the 'Ideal Standards' works. You know - The peeps who make the toilets, lol. A bit crap, really - but I need places like that so I can get out and have a few scoops on sat nights. Might even do the old bingo next time. Christ! I'm gettin waayy too old! When the power of love overcomes the love of power, we'll find peace. - Jimi Hendrix

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

Topic locked