Fancy a laf?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fancy a laf?
haha. Are you still a pigeon? ~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Oops. Cancelling italics. pe ps oid Blogs by me!... "the progenitor" "the art of tea" "that's an odd courgette"<

Or not!!! :-/// pe ps oid Blogs by me!... "the progenitor" "the art of tea" "that's an odd courgette"<

If I may say so, that '96-boy' thread is genius - I laughed and laughed. But why do people keep saying in it that the threads were even better before? Were they? If so, does anyone provide a kind of 'greatest threads of the past' list anywhere?

Now there's a thought... :) pe ps oid "the progenitor" "the art of tea" "that's an odd courgette"

You'd need to speak to pigeon george about that. He spent his retirement chronicling every thread on abc 1999-2006. I doubt he's archived 2007 because he had a tantrum and disappeared. I'm sure he's still lurking somewhere; that's if he's not guest-starring on a Beach Boys album or driving a juggernaut across North America. ~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

Where did the slant come from peps? :-/ ~It's a maze for rats to try, it's a race for rats to die.~

The slant... is a gift... and a curse... pe ps oid "the progenitor" "the art of tea" "that's an odd courgette"

Plus ça change ...
LESBEAN! I did enjoy pretending to be an illiterate nutter, but you know I'm not sure this character would even stand out nowadays...I'll have to come up with another creation...

I'm sorry, but once a lesbean, always a lesbean. I'm a hasbean. !

Topic locked