Last post
Introduction to my Epic Story

Dwellers Of The New World took me

many years to write, and set me out on

a great adventure which proceeded the

first story: The Chosen Ones.

I tried to create a fiction that would take

the reader into another realm of existence,

leaving behind the reality of our world.

I wanted to embark on a journey into the

unknown, taking my characters with me

and leaving the reader mesmerized.

There was never going to be a chance of

getting this story published, so as I put

Dwellers on abc tales many years ago,

I thought it was about time I revived it

for a new audience of readers.

So I've gone back over this epic tale

editing and linking the story, so that

now the reader can explore at leisure.

I hope readers enjoy.

Dwellers of the New World Prologue | ABCtales

I tried writing several books over the years but they were just about all failures. Then I wrote a few short stories which seem to be doing better than my attempt at a full length novel. It must be a great joy to have finished a manuscript successfully. I will certainly have a look at it some time. It appears to make quite intruiging reading. Regards! smiley 

Hi Jacques,

know exactly what you mean about failures. I think when a story grabs and fills you with excitement, you want the world to share in that feeling, but sadly as I've discovered many times, not everyone feels the same way, so I do feel for you. I love your short stories and poems that you put on abc tales, they're so on my wavelength. 

I'm always grateful for having imagination to take me places away from reality. I think writers have a very special gift we all should be proud of. Before coming to abc tales, I never realized how bad my spelling was. I've learned more on here than in any school or college I ever went to, so many of the writers that are no longer with us helped and encouraged me. Now having those people who read and share comments on here gives me such a buzz, because nobody I know where I live fully understands what's going on in my head, yet on here they do.

If you do get around to reading Dwellers, I would love to know what you think, as I'm always grateful for the feedback, which is important.

Many thanks for sharing your interest. If you do feel a really long story coming on, please put it on abc tales, I would love to read.

Jenny. smiley