'Our Friends In The North'

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
'Our Friends In The North'

Dear All

I have been watching 'Our Friends In The North' again on DVD recently. I am still amazed at how powerful and resonant it is five years down the line. Geordie's story breaks my heart.

What TV series or film still pops your cork and leaves you all a quiver?

Ralph

Magdalena
Anonymous's picture
Can someone help me. I would like to join in discussion but haven't got a clue.Just joined today
chooselife
Anonymous's picture
I DO wish they'd show repeats of 'The Good Life' and 'Only Fools And Horses'. It must be fifteen nanoseconds since the last one.
markbrown
Anonymous's picture
Magdalena, just jump in! Don't worry about rules or anything, no one esle seems to.
aj
Anonymous's picture
welcome Mags........:)
Matt
Anonymous's picture
I love 'Cold Lazarus' and 'Karaoke' by Dennis Potter 'They're speaking my lines.........!'
markbrown
Anonymous's picture
magdalena, you write your replies in the box at the bottom of this page, then click 'post', which then adds your comment to the list above.
markbrown
Anonymous's picture
You will then be taken back to the list of 'threads' in the forum. If you want to read what you just posted, click the name of the thread you posted on again, and you'll see, at the bottom of the list of other posts, your comment. Other people can then have a go and post after you. Each thread is like a different conversation. You click the name of the thread, which then takes you to the list of comments, which you read, then think of a good reply and write it in the box and click 'post'. The 'forum list' if you click it takes you to the screen which tells you how many 'boards' are available. It helps if you think of them as being like big pinboards. Hope this helps, it's not that hard once you get the knack! (HONEST)
Topic locked