mississippi
Anonymous's picture
*Enters the site without a problem, but covers arse anyway*
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
*puts on John Wayne hat and goes after the indians*
fergal
Anonymous's picture
my server will only let me come on the discussion pages... no reading lovely stories for me today it seems...
Mark Brown
Anonymous's picture
I'm on it! I'm on it! Hopefully we'll have the site back up in the next few hours. It's a pain in the arse problem that keeps coming back like a virtual cold sore, but it should be sorted very soon. I'm sorry that ABCtales is such a cantankerous beast.
fergal
Anonymous's picture
all the best beasts are cantankerous, that's what I say.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
hehehehe Missi will love you...
Pioden
Anonymous's picture
Oh I see its not just me ! what a waste of the thread I just started - didn't see this one
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Emma honey, you're gonna get a slap if you ain't careful. By the way did you get my email?
Emma
Anonymous's picture
No, Missi...what, today?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Oh, was it something I said?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
No it was something you DIDN'T do!
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Oh, sod it...was I meant to send you the pics to another addy..shit...I've been so busy...working full time and other things I can't mention...bugger...er...hang on... why do you want 'em anyway now they're on Justyn's site???
Pioden
Anonymous's picture
He's going to play with them - you know - as you can with those photo programs - you can stretch out people's noses and put huge earrings in their ears and eye patches on them .... give them huge spots and so on
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Emma, I have several undesirable traits, one of these is that I collect things. I collect records, books, magazines, maps, enemies, DVD's, ex's and PHOTOGRAPHS! The file sizes on Justyn's site are quite small, they are temporarily unavailable (he must be using the same server as ABC) and i'm not sure you can actually save them anyway. Further detailed explanation can be sent upon request in a plain brown envelope.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
George...I've sent them one at a time to two different addys of yours...better bloody work this time...enjoy....
Flash
Anonymous's picture
I was going to say Missi collects wrestlers leotards as well, but i'm fed up being hit by him.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Bloody hell, Missi...both those e-mail addys came back as non-existent..are you playing silly buggers with me?
Flash
Anonymous's picture
I think he's gone to the bingo Emma.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Well I hope legs eleven gives him a good kicking.
Pioden
Anonymous's picture
Flash I'll protect you - well I will if you give me .... what have you got? - go on money - how much you will to pay ?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Well thank you Emma, they arrived though not in either of the mailboxes I gave you. Never mind they are in my mailbox and I go look now.
Emma
Anonymous's picture
Weird...
Topic locked