34AA

139 posts / 0 new
Last post
Liana
Anonymous's picture
hrmm... asfd routes through London... how amazing. Fancy that. Waltham Park in fact... and smillieboy also uses it.. dont think he's in rome or arizona either. Never know tho'.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Nope I dont... I thought you spelled your name that way? My mistake. I shall call you Mykle? Is that better?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Not true, Flash, but maybe it you who needs the excuse for bullying young ladies... not really a desirable trait for would-be superheroes.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Sorry, Liana, cros post again :) Yes, Mykle will be fine dear.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Well, that was fun. What shall we play now?
LadyButterfly
Anonymous's picture
If it does go by the fingers, I would have small feet if I were a bloke.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Asking him/her to tell the truth isn't bullying Mykle...if you're not drunk yet, are you well on the way then?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
oh come off it... nobody is bullying anyone. I love it when new people come on, and Im willing to talk to anyone... but I dont like it when someone takes others for a fool. If this young lady could just pick a persona and stick to it instead of coming on here and announcing pregnancies, abusive pasts, trips to japan and rome, then maybe we could start having genuine conversations. If not, then whats the point? Come on gal, lets have the real you. It's not so scary in here, we can start again if you come at us with the truth... come on...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I haven't had a drink Flash! I'm just having fun :) Liana advised me to stop being so stiff a few weeks ago and I realised she was right. Now I get accused of being drunk - can't win!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
It will all come out in the wash, Liana... No rush.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Well that's because you're just as stupid drunk or sober.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Still manage to out fox you though, Georgie, doesn't say much for your IQ then :)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
And to answer your query to the best of my admittedly sadly lacking ability, NTL tags seem to vary from time to time. Maybe they re-direct the traffic in times of maintenance. As I've said many times before, it's not wise to think that tracing addresses is foolproof, cos it ain't, unless you're jesus christ, and we all know your several billion down the line from him.
LadyButterfly
Anonymous's picture
What a lovely topic. If you are having bra sizes, what are the chances of the men revealing the size of their...feet. *nips off looking for tape measure*
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Amazed you admit to believing in Him, Georgie!
flash
Anonymous's picture
Size ten.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Actually, George, you've done me a couple of favours lately and I'm greatful. YOU'RE NOT A BAD OLD STICK DEEP DOWN!
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
That would be 'grateful' no doubt.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
No doubt.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Yes, for mammary, -gazing males (or females, for that matter, I guess) the objects of speculation require only a minimum of effort. Those interested in the male of the species are forced to create all types of hypothetical measurement comparisons, and (not speaking from experience or anything) are often let down by this particular 'science'... *ahem!* *fidgets uncomfortably*
smillieboy
Anonymous's picture
Hi, Im on holliday in Baarseloana! Howes the whether in uk??????
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
:o)
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
liana did u get email ?
Anonymous's picture
is any body talking to me ?
John
Anonymous's picture
I've given up trying to work out who I'm talking to on this forum. Dose any one hear actually use their real name, or am I the only one?
Anonymous's picture
right guess not. i am called roxanne but im not who you think i am i did have the name megan, and i try to forget who i am :misty anom evon megan
AlsoJohn
Anonymous's picture
Is that an echo I here?
smillieboy
Anonymous's picture
Echo?
megan
Anonymous's picture
liana? are you there
John
Anonymous's picture
Echo?
megan
Anonymous's picture
please talk to me
John
Anonymous's picture
Perhaps she is busy megan.
megan
Anonymous's picture
if she wants too talk to me she will
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Glad to hear that you came clean. Now ... welcome to abc. Really. And remember, the swishing cloak and magnifying glass reveals all eventually. I'm off to bed with a glass of wine and a copy of Dorian Grey. It's late. I'm three hours ahead of you lot in London. *grins* Night all.
John
Anonymous's picture
OK.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Now, Liana, be welcoming. The people who cannot possibly tiptoe along the razor edge of the local repartee soon fall screaming into the abyss...
megan
Anonymous's picture
night liana jonh never read the anoms or roxxannes cos there me
John
Anonymous's picture
OK Megan. I will try not to. *Smiles*
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Ha! Thy Lady Archergirl is seldom offended (except, perhaps, by some of Missi's more otherworldly tirades...) ;-) Protest? Moi? *flutters eyelashes coquettishly*
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Are you a Sagittarian?
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Why, you clevah thing, you! With Aquarius rising and Aries moon, to boot.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Gee, I hope we won't be disappointed...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Aries moon, oh, my.... ;o)
flash
Anonymous's picture
loads of birds flirt on here now, have you noticed?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
It's Spring, Flash!
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
If I might remind you, the subject was 'bra size'; it doesn't take a great stretch of imagination to reach the conclusion that we aren't discussing geo-politics. And that's _Ms._ Bird, to you. *flits off to alight somewhere else*
MISTY
Anonymous's picture
and i wonder why amon hasnt shown his name?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
A Spring Air (Amazing Blondel) Verse 1 Spring is here, the days grow long, Skies are clear now Winter's gone and dreams of love approach reality. The once bare boughs of lilac trees are haunted now by honey bees and all the world exudes vitality. Chorus Weather's fine, leaves are green buds start blossoming, air feels clean and young hearts fancies turn to love and young hearts fancies turn to love. [%sig%]
Tony Cook
Anonymous's picture
8 and a half
flash
Anonymous's picture
Oh does that mean we have to flirt as well? oh bugger!!!!

Pages

Topic locked