34AA

139 posts / 0 new
Last post
34AA

34AA IS A BRA SIZE WHATS YOURS !!

ely whitley
Anonymous's picture
AHA!!! another so called 'theory' falls at the first hurdle when exposed to the naked flame of genuine scientific research. I have very long fingers and a very....... doh!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
It's warm here out of the wind - in fact it's lovely basking in the sunshine through the window but you need a few extra layers if you go outside.
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
liana, i will tell you who i am , im roxie im roxanne ruth flower born in the usa (az) im 20 - somthing i go to nau and i study music and art i have two cats called trixe and fugde. i left home when i was 16 to move to western az with one of my male friends i got into writing and i occasionally travel ive been to china , afica holland england any many more but has that said any thing too you liana?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
It says a lot to me, Roxanne.
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
sorry mississippi
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Woke up at the crack of dawn this morning, Roxie. Pottered about for an hour or so and then went down to the beach for about &.30 to catch the early morning sun on the sea. Spent about 3 hours walking along the sea-shore taking photos. The sea looked like quick-silver and I thought the pictures would be great... they're not bad but it looks as though they're in black and white - even the sand looks grey:o( Don't suppose in art school they teach you how to take photos of early morning sea and get them in technicolour?
jude
Anonymous's picture
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
No? Ok. I'm off out into the sunshine, it's ab fab now! Bye.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
This tells me more "Roxxanne". If you are going to lie, you need a good memory. It's an old, well known expression that you'd do well to adhere to. Author: Roxxanne (---.asfd.broadband.ntl.com) Date: 04-08-05 21:42 Hi all, I am new here. I live in U.S.A I'm 23 and im a budding author Author: Roxxanne (---.asfd.broadband.ntl.com) Date: 04-10-05 16:39 liana, i will tell you who i am , im roxie im roxanne ruth flower born in the usa (az) im 20 20... or 23... Megan?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
WOW! rejuvenation is alive and living in Arazona (sic, and isn't it just). Roxie, what exactly are you taking to reduce your age by 3 years in 2 days? At this rate, by the 23rd you'll be a foetus, and by the 24th an unfertilised egg! If you can bottle this stuff you'll be rich beyand your wildest dreams. But hurry, there's no point in being a rich egg!
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
i said 20 something -<>
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
see i said 20 something look before u assume
Liana
Anonymous's picture
How long has ntl been operating in america 'Roxxanne'? I'd be interested to know that. Oh, and Rome of course.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
same place as roxxanne and megan by the looks of it. oh, and anom (sic)
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
NTL started in America, Liana.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Really beutiful out there in the sunshine!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
You know i had a pal who always used to say "Talking about the weather" when he wanted to change the subject - sometimes it even worked.
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
liana lap tops dont you know about them !
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Wonder if it's time to start wearing sunscreen?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
What, has everybody gone :o( Yeah, well, talking about the weather often has that effect too :p
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
look people wanted to roast me and i have nothing to hide so roast away
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Anyone for tennis?
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
why ?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Why tennis?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
>> ...NTL, National Transcommunications LimitedHaving overcome Chapter 11 of the United States bankrupcy code, the company NTL have undergone total reorganisation and are a global provider of sophisticated telecommunications solutions. At the forefront of technology, the company is spread over four divisions: ntl Home, ntl business, ntl Carrier, and ntl Ireland. They offer a wide range of services to individuals and companies in the United Kingdom and Ireland: telephone lines, high-speed Internet, broadband networks, and much, much more.NTL boast three million customers with a large influence from the public sector. They also provide technical solutions to local governments and oversee a large range of communications services to more than 5,000 schools and educational establishments. << From NTL's website, no where do they say they offer home internet services in the USA, just business stuff.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
No they are just on about their UK enterprise because that's the bit that's relevant. The bit about America is just to let UK users know that NTL are not quite bust yet.
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
look i can asure u that i am in the usa
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
NO mykle you persistent idiot, they make NO reference to domestic services ANYWHERE on their site, and I mean their AMERICAN site. Why don't you for once shut up. You're fawning over every 'new' female that arrives here like a lovesick cow. You're embarrassing.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
I feel that's a bit harsh, George and it's nothing to do with sex!
Flash
Anonymous's picture
I thought you were in Rome Megan?
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
now have u figured out that i am in the usa
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
And btw, boys, there IS such a size as 34AA, in the teenager section. NOT that ANY of you should be looking at teenage bras... tsk! Anyway, that myth about shoe size and, er...asset size is just that. Everyone knows that it's the distance between the tip of the thumb and the tip of the forefinger, when they're stretched into a 'L' shape. Tch! such a subject. *waits curiously as they turn away to measure*
Roxxanne
Anonymous's picture
not usa rome
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
You and Flash are on UK NTL, George, can't you afford broadband?
Liana
Anonymous's picture
They don't operate in America Jon. Ireland and the UK only as far as I know. (I wonder if the Ireland one links to the Vatican City, thus allowing Megrox to post from Rome the other day on the same isp as her isp in 'america'... tenuous, but feasible ... tho' stretching the limits of possibility somewhat). A laptop RoxMeg darling, would make no difference to your isp. That comes through your internet provider. Go look at how you posted during your previous incarnation- Megan. See the punctuation gaps, the spelling errors of certain words, the syntax... Now, do you spot the difference between megan and yourself? No? Me neither.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
oh so you are Megan? I do have broadband by the way.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Yeah, Flash but it doesn't say so does it? Gedit :O)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Once again you show your lack of knowledge, Mykle. My ISP is actually Tesco. I have a 512kb Broad band connection. Like many ISP's, Tesco don't have their own network. They rent lines from major companies like NTL. Virgin also comes up NTL if I'm not mistaken. Why do you think there are so many NTL tags on ABC? Mykle, sometimes you should stop and think before you post. Think, 'hey maybe I don't know as much as I'd like to believe i do'.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Ah, well, it passes a Sunday evening I suppose. Still really beutiful here but I'm too lazy to go back out.
Flash
Anonymous's picture
What is your role in this conversation Smiley? Don't you think this young lady should own up and tell the truth?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
My point, dear Georgie, is do some English NTL ISP's stick asfd.broadband.ntl instead of server.ntli?
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
What's your role in it Mr superhero?
anom
Anonymous's picture
URMM .............
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
I guess it depends on how thick the webbing is between yer fingers! Or how...ah... wide one must span one's fingers to incorporate the full extent of said object of measurement! *blushes*
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Quick, hide the comfy chair... arrrgghhh - I'm turning into Jasper :)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Speaking for myself I confess to having absolutely no interest whatsoever in bras of any size. The contents however...
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Come on Jaspee - it's fun in the sun with Flush and Sludge :)
Flash
Anonymous's picture
Oh dear he's drunk again.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Liana, you keep thinking you're talking with your old friend Jon Stone - not that I really mind but nobody ever calls me John and it takes me a while to realise you must be talking to me.

Pages

Topic locked