desperate assistence needed immediately

74 posts / 0 new
Last post
jude
Anonymous's picture
sticks with safe!
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
lolol! Make it a 3 litre tankard, jude.
jude
Anonymous's picture
but I'm now unsure about God had already moved them for us What about God had moved them for us or God already moved them
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Why would somebody row a sailboat? Sounds like they are already in trouble.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
lolol! RD, you wit! Jude, God had already moved them. or God moved them for us.
jude
Anonymous's picture
look by the time he reads the bloodynthing out everyone will be too sloshed to notice if it is sailpowered, rowed, diesel outboard or chugging along on pure bloody faith
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
I don't know Jude, it took me .2 seconds to notice that little gaffe. May the oars of your sailboat be coated with the barnicles of life.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
RD, you're a man who likes a huntin' and a shootin' with your high-falootin' camera. Of COURSE you'll notice these things. A buncha drunk people at a wedding are likely to overlook such technicalities.
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Forget the "huntin" part. But...I was a sailor once, so I understand ocean propulsion systems...and they reasons why they are employed. Go ahead, keep it that way...I'll bet money that somebody says something. Then, you'll think...Oh My God...Radio warned me about this.
jude
Anonymous's picture
We did not cross the void, as it was never there. Obstacles did not need to be fought God had already moved them for us If others watched and saw stormy waters They need only turn their heads to see a safe harbour, holding Our boat, the quiet hush of love. The outboard engine God gave us, to sort things out went the wind dropped and we would otherwise have been f*****d together we grasped it. And with all our friends helping us crank up the motor, as you helped us gather - we will sail through uncertain waves and sunlight the sea of marriage safe in love.
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
errrr....Jude....I don't think you understand the concept of sailing...one doesn't require a motor nor oars, maybe you could have them fart their way to safety.
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
Surely you require an outboard motor when the wind drops...? Look what happened to Nicole Kidman in 'Dead Calm'.
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Ahhhh, love and outboard motors....I'm in Louisiana again.
jude
Anonymous's picture
yes most sailing boats have motors in case there is no wind..unless you are some sick sadist or an egomaniac with something to prove.
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
:o)
archergirl
Anonymous's picture
ooooweee! That be hot, Ah ga-RON-tee!
Radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Just stick the rope between your teeth, jump over the bow and start swimm'n! Faster baby..faster...I want to feel the wind!
jude
Anonymous's picture
...or Richard Branson...
Milton
Anonymous's picture
Be very very sure whoever reads this out pronounces 'row' to rhyme with 'know' and not with 'now'.
jude
Anonymous's picture
The wedding (and our poem) went fantastic. I will put piccies online asap!
neil_the_auditor
Anonymous's picture
As you all well know I've got a dirty mind so I wouldn't be able to read "The oar God gave us" without laughing, fortunately you've got "boat" in the previous line so hopefully most people will make the right connection. Being pedantic, if you've only got one oar doesn't your boat go round in circles? Make sure you clearly aspirate "quiet hush", as "quiet 'ush" (in a suitable Northern accent) sounds like "choir tush" which might have unfortunate connotations in certain ecclesiastical circles. I've been asked (well, told) to write a love poem to my wife as part of a counselling exercise so I can't afford to be too picky - it's good, Jude!
Smiley
Anonymous's picture
Very pleased it all went well, jude!
Maxwell Eddison
Anonymous's picture
love and marriage sex and cabbage

Pages

Topic locked