bless my cotton socks i'm in the news ...

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
bless my cotton socks i'm in the news ...

ahem ...

you might like to peer at the guardian on saturday ...

the all new families supplement ....

i thought it would be too obscure a reference for those who were not EXACTLY the same age as me ...
One of my friends was on the news

Tyler King

Well done Fishy. It is strange to read about your own exploits in the news,as I found recently: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4198766.stm
Well done Fishy. It is strange to read about your own exploits in the news,as I found recently: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4198766.stm
Fish, if they offer you a reward, you're going to have to learn to accept it. (EXACTLY the same age as you... minus a couple of months.)
and in the first saturday berliner as well, a collectors item....looking forward to this
Fishie, I hope you mention our lipfinity moments... but be discreet - you don't want jealous admirers on the waughpath.
lawks the hour approaches ...
Congrats. I usually get the Guardian on a Saturday anyway so I shall definitely check it out. Yeah!!!

I shall cycle down to Borders shortly.....

THe entire Fishbert clan in glorious tehnicolour! And they're going to feature every week for a year. Shame about the other families though. Do we get to vote them off?
By far the best familiy motto. Fabulous stuff. x
I got my Guardian but there's no family section in it. Nor a review section. :((( Oh well, if you're in every week, I'll have to wait until next week now....

I just came to the library to post on here because I'd just been admiring the fishberts over my vegan sausage sandwich and mug of acorn coffee. (I'll start again, that sounded dreadful). Good to see you in the news lovely fish! So proud, and can't wait to read all about you and your family's 'antics' Lovely pic too. All of you gorgeous.
i like hox's idea of voting families off, if for example the mother figure isn't nurturing enough....or the family crisis' aren't very interesting gin soaked arguments should see fishy through to the grand finale
The family Fish seem to be ranked eleven out of eleven at the moment, suggesting they only just scraped through qualification. I'm sure they'll gain a few places by next week though, apart from anything else they're one of only two families with a real dog, which must be worth something. What do you win? Am I going to have to buy the guardian every Saturday now? I can't do their Saturday crossword at all.

kind ... all of you ... kind ... i have just this minute stopped hyperventilating at the extreme hideousness of that pic of me ... the guardian eds have excelled themselves in managing to pick the worst possible one (i hope it wasnt the BEST ...) ... but the rest of the family look gorgeous and i am very proud of them ... we had a mad day at the guardian having our pics taken and scoffing poncy foods ... they had a chocolate fountain and my eldest jake was the only one who got any down his clothes ... not sure what the whole family soap experience will be like ... but it will be interesting ...
I had to come back on here to find out which one was you (I knew you had sons but for some reason thought you lived in London). There was a nice flavour to the article. I just saw Liam Fox on the news rambling on about the demise of the family; he doesn't seem to realise that families are going strong, just along different lines. Drew, I must have had your supplements. When I unpacked my Guardian, it had two of every bloody thing. The bugger must be a nightmare for newsagents to assemble at five o'clock in the morning.
Is it online as well?
Ohh, wish I'd used computer earlier! Well done Fish! Haven't seen it yet but am hoping that a friend will let me sneak a peak at hers if I can't find one tomorrow. A xxx
Topic locked