5 Questions Please read

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
5 Questions Please read

1.Does anyone on here know of any free download programs on the internet that could help improve your English and maths including memory if so please let me know. Also is there a chance of finding a free download of that program where you talk through a microphone and the computer types every word you say I can't remember what they call the program but that's the one I am looking for.

2.I would just like to know does anybody else have a Canon Star Writer Jet Word Processor on here or I am the only one that owns one and do you still use it and how much do you pay for your ink cartridges.

3.What other materials do you use when your writing beside pen and paper.

4. Is the voices net online international poetry competition worth going in for

5.Is anyone on here a member of any other writing websites similar to this one.

1. No idea, mate. 2. No. 3. I don't use pen and paper; I use a computer. 4. Probably not. 5. That's a definite, though not me personally.
3. A big glass of wine.
I have the answers 1) ten times two is thirty eight, me inglish is okay but could be better, what was the question again? 2) the price varies so I hear 3) I'm not allowed sharp objects like pens and due to being in a straight jacket can't type. Personally I use one of those microphone things but I can't remember the name of it now. 4) Always be suspicious, if they want you to pay it probably aint worth it, otherwise go for it, you've nothing to lose. 5) Probably Hope this helps nobody
1. Google the products you are looking for - get product names - and then download e-donkey free file share and hunt it down. Alternatively, people have lots of juicy progs in their website index and by using a little google string, you can find loads of good stuff. The google string you could type is: intitleindex.of " " where I've placed the quotes is where you simply type in what you're looking for (product, etc). Good luck 2. I used to have a canon starwriter and I used a company called Ribbon Revival for my recycled cartridges...cheap as muck....not as clean a print but fair. Ribbon Revival was a local company (for local people) so I'm not sure whether they expanded or not. But there are loads of recycle companies who will do your canon cartridges ;) 3. My imagination? Well - I try to hahaha 4. yes 5. No. But mydeardiary.com is pretty funny.

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

what is a canon bloody star writer?
How old are you, Camus? :-) * P * :-) ( Read my blog! - www.oddcourgette.blogspot.com )

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Tsk, tsk...surely you know you should never ask a lady her age Peps!
True enough, Camus, and I unreservedly apologise for my impropriety! My query is directed towards the proposal that the aforementioned Canon Star Writer is perhaps a machine whose time was before your own... ? :-) * P * :-) ( Read my blog! - www.oddcourgette.blogspot.com )

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Topic locked