Flat tyres

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flat tyres

I find myself in a predicament, needless to say it's one of those moments where even a saints patience and methods of understanding and forgiving basically anything can be tested.

Now you may not have this problem where you're living but there must be some of you who must have been faced with a similar challenge. Now there's nothing more irritating when a person decides to make your entrance a turning point where they can make turns with their vehicles right on your doorstep finding it hilarious knowing full well that they're annoying and even angering you.

Now I have two options one is to write a full and in depth article so that these three gentlemen all connected can be held accountable for their actions or I can resort to tactics such as making sure they buy Tyres for Africa . The only thing about last mentioned is I don't want to inconvenient anyone else except those three .

As always I would appreciate any advice.

Warm Regards
Mary-Ann

Let's hope these tyres don't get into the hands of the Winnie Mandela brigade.

You could get a gate.

@scorpio88,Thanks for the tip, I do have a gate. I live next to a road, amongst other people and on the opposite side of the road below my house is a road for them to use. They decided in unison , to choose spitefulness over common sense , to ignore that road and pull up to my front door , once again ignoring the fact that above them is a corner and that a driver in full speed will only notice them blocking their way once they'd pass the corner. I did find a solution to my problem though.

M Storm