Bobblehat 2000

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bobblehat 2000

When I feel miserable, tired or depressed I go to Bobblehat. I have met the guy and he's a shy, retiring and very funny 20 year old.

If you've go the Monday morning blues then have a quick flick through Bobblehat's catalogue and you'll feel like waving your pants in the air!

Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
I remember reading something about 'throwing in the air' - I've forgotten who it was that said it - one of the writers - Annie Proulx, maybe - but the writer said - I was so happy I felt like throwing my hat up on the roof!
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I, too, have met Bobblehat (although at the time he said, "You can call me David," as I kept calling him Bobblehat to his face). Disappointingly he doesn't wear a bobblehat at all, but I have to agree with Tony that he uses everything he has - shyness, nervousness etc. - to his advantage. He is very funny on stage.
ickle_princess
Anonymous's picture
I totally agree with you Tony. I happened to come across Bobblehat2000 quite randomly and was intrigued by his name. I mean anyone who calls themselves bobblehat has to be interesting - right?!! Anyway his collections of poetry are so funny - especially 'nose' and 'pants for Jesus'. I am a huge fan of Roger McGough and some of bobblehat2000's stuff is very similiar, surreal but very funny. Keep up the good work bobblehat2000 and thanks Tony for drawing everyones attention to his work. Sarah.
Topic locked