Format of Stories

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Format of Stories

I've just uploaded my first poem to the site. 'Seasonally Adjusted Dad'. But I found a couple of lines are out of place, and the poem is written in one font style. I had written it with two differrent font style. How can I paste a poem and still keep all the correct formats.
By the way this sites not bad is it!

Antoinette
Anonymous's picture
Sean, I don't know about the technicalities but I'm sure your question will be answered soon. I just had to say that I've just read your poem. I thought it was great, poignant and very moving. I have family and friends that are scots and can just about understand them, (if they do not speak too fast or are not drunk!) so the see the words spelt out phonetically made me smile. Well done, I hope to see more of your work. Antoinette
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
Hi, Unfortunately our system doesn't allow you to change the font (it would mean allowing you to include html when you uploaded your story, which would be a security risk) The only thing I can think of is (sorry) using upper case to differentiate. Cheers Emily
andrew pack
Anonymous's picture
You can't do bold or italics either, which is annoying if your stories are dialogue heavy, since it is handy to show emphasis. But, small price to pay. BTW - this forum is soon going to be bigger than the story gallery !
Sean Mc Laughlan
Anonymous's picture
Thanks very much I really appreciate that compliment Cheers
Topic locked