Ta Chuck's BIG Day Out

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ta Chuck's BIG Day Out

due to overwhelming demand Cousin Hilda has agreed to organise a Big Day Out ...

the proposed date for this thrilling knees up is Saturday the 14th of July and the chosen venue is The Fat Cat Cafe Bar in Belvoir Street, Leicester ...

kick off is at 3 pm

poodles particularly welcome ...

(Cousin Hilda invites suggestions for a variety of Diverting Party Games ... she already has Pin the Tail on the Whippet sorted out ....)

IFB
Anonymous's picture
fey? ... how delightful ... well well .... this is going to be a hoot ... plus i have it on good authority that andrew is going to come too ...
IFB
Anonymous's picture
wolfie ... lie ses ter is in the midlands ... it is one hour on the train from the capital city of london ...
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
Would I need a passport?
IFB
Anonymous's picture
only if you live in rutland wolfie ...
wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
Don't deer in season live in Rutland? I should live in Wolverhampton really. Do you live anywhere near the Elephant Butte Reservoir in the grand old USA? Late night. Writing fatigue. Trying to finish this stupid BBC challenge thing, not convinced it is a good thing to do. H -ooooooo -wl
richardw
Anonymous's picture
sorry ivo, cant attend this summer, working for next two months at least at my sisters hotel, leaving tomorrow. have liana's no. in case situation changes. yours disappointedly, rick
IFB
Anonymous's picture
awwwwww rick ... sorry to hear that ... are you going to be a chambermaid???
w1ldrover
Anonymous's picture
Sounds like it will be a wonderful diversion ... how about playing Blind Man In The Buff ... always good for a laugh or two.
mandylifeboats
Anonymous's picture
What a pity I'll be throwing plates in Greece...
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Are Londoners welcome? Spag Si will be there if it is a saturday. Aren't you guys lucky!? I mean you will have the most cynical and moody posteee on ABC with you.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Yep, I'll be there Fishwife.... That should put a few people off *gulp*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
would that be fishwife or moi Si? Londoners definitely welcome....we have to show you how to drink a pint properly, after all
IFB
Anonymous's picture
so that's a table for two is it?
stormy petrel
Anonymous's picture
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
That would be both of you. I like to spread my love and my coolness around the world. I could drink you all under the table, I tells ya
IFB
Anonymous's picture
is that a yes rick?
robert
Anonymous's picture
can i come? i won't be any trouble
IFB
Anonymous's picture
hang on i've lost count ...
stormy
Anonymous's picture
A straw and a packet of salt n vinegar for Robert please Ivory.
ivoryfishbone
Anonymous's picture
so that's liana, robert, stormy and me ... and is that a yes from you wildrover? ... you are quite near leicester aren't you dear ... and i will pencil rick in for now ... on the other hand we could all go to greece with MLB and throw plates ... throwing plates is frowned upon in the fat cat ...
fey
Anonymous's picture
If it's near the station, I'd like to come too
Wolfgirl
Anonymous's picture
I shall be there in spirit. So, if you suddenly feel the hairs rising on the back of your necks and an eerie howling noise....you've defintely had too much too drink. Where is Leicester, or should I say (if I were American) Lie-sest-er?
richardw
Anonymous's picture
yeah you can pencil me in ivo, looks to be ok provided i can sort out holidays for whatever job i am taking this summer.
Topic locked