Congratulations!!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Congratulations!!

Can I congratulate ABCtales.com for it's interview with Sue Simpson (Sooz). She is an author that is fast making a name for herself, and definately a talent to watch out for.I was also very happy to know that she feels that I am one of her favorite authors on this site. Considering her masterful use of english, and the wonderful way she weaves a complex plot into a rich tapestry of a story, it is high praise indeed! I'm very flattered!!

Sooz
Anonymous's picture
Thanks everybody. Praise indeed. And not just from strangers but from people I have come to class as friends. Anyone who fancy's chewing the fat for a couple of minutes can contact me via MSN IM sooz006@hotmail.com I'd love to hear from you.
Barry Wood
Anonymous's picture
Sooz, you know I'm a fan of yours. I urge people to check out Sooz' website as well. A major treat.
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
I went on a random story and found a Sooz one. Can't remember the title :) But I loved it. Well done Sooz you deserve the accollades. Damn can't spell without me spellchecker
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I agree with all of the above. Sue has been my favourite ABCtales writer since I first started contributing in the early days. I think she'll go far. She certainly deserves it (even if she does fire her eggs up and hang them over cures).
stormy
Anonymous's picture
I too have read many of sue's stories. For some reason the one about the catholic priest sticks in my mind!
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
I agree, Stormy, but wasn't it his hands that got sticky as opposed to his mind?
Mick Jagger
Anonymous's picture
yep Karl rather like one of our early albums. stormy stoned
Topic locked