men

77 posts / 0 new
Last post
men

MEN .... men can be pigs mine lays on the sofa asking to give him tea and crisps and he didnt even send me a card for valntimes how rude any people got men like that

megan
Anonymous's picture
warn you lot i might be leaving
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
You're in Australia today are you?
evon
Anonymous's picture
hi all newbi here
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
No I'm not, I was just pointing out that 'now' is not in his time frame for abusing the site.
evon
Anonymous's picture
hi wots your name
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Are you schizophrenic by any chance?
evon
Anonymous's picture
wots that mean?
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
I don't know, I'll ask my friend here.
evon
Anonymous's picture
k urm wots it like in hear normanully
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
*looks around for Norman*
John
Anonymous's picture
This is as normanully as it gets evon, the rest is anything but normanully.. Thank goodness..
evon
Anonymous's picture
wot r u talking about ???
John
Anonymous's picture
dontknow!
evon
Anonymous's picture
ok why dont any boby like me
evon
Anonymous's picture
body
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Why do you think no one likes you, we don't KNOW you. People here just react to what they see on their screens.
evon
Anonymous's picture
you think im sombody eles cos why do u think ive got a alter ego when ive just come on to this site
megan
Anonymous's picture
hi im back
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
BECAUSE sweetheart, you have exactly the same email address as megan! You see, we're not ALL silly here, now make up your mind who you want to be and stick to it. That way we will know who we're talking to and you will not garner sarcastic remarks. Think yourself lucky the site psychos are safely tucked up in their cots. [%sig%]
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Well I never noticed the transition.
tai
Anonymous's picture
Hi megan, I don't know your nationality or your age, but one thing is for sure, pigs never change their spots....Get rid of the chump. asap is my advice. All the best Tai
Man
Anonymous's picture
If your post indicates your level of literacy, he probably thought that trying to communicate in writing was a waste of time. [%sig%]
tai
Anonymous's picture
There you go megan, another pig!!!rofl Tai
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Oink
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
And you've never happened across a pig of a woman? My my!
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Well, compare sitting on a couch and eating "crisps" to this one... Happened last night. My girlfriends son, (he's 19) just broke up with his girlfriend (18 yrs old) on Tuesday afternoon and went back to his old girlfriend. She gets pissed off and brings a pile of stuffed bears, valentine candy and things to the street in front of their house and sets it all on fire with a can a hairspray and a lighter. They had a bonfire in the street. The last I heard, (late last night) she had been arrested for domestic violence and was spending the night in the county jail. Now, the question I have to ask is where did she learn this type of behavior? I can promise you it wasn't from a "pig-man" laying on a couch and eating "crisps."
tai
Anonymous's picture
Men! what a tremendous amount of drivelling, you lot do.lol Poor megan. She is right when she says men take everything a woman says and turn it into, definates. Definate yes, definate no. No maybe's or some's, black and white is all there is, it seems. Hi Flash Waving. I love men, just wish they would behave themselves in a reasonable, none selfish, caring way. Not all the time, that is impossible to ask! but a little more consistantly would be nice. Smiling, through the tears of laughter!! Tai
tai
Anonymous's picture
Bah humming bugs! The only pig of a woman I know of was an old breed! Denver, I have heard of the hairspray and lighter trick, someone advised me to have them in the car, next time a road rage maniac, didn't like me putting my V's up after he tried to kill us for the third time. Apparently it is cheaper than MACE!! Us women really know how to economise! Was it the jilted girl who burned the bears!!(Sacra bleu)lol. If so, your son is a very lucky chap....he realised in time.!!! And you and your Mrs too!! She could have been your daughter in-law. A lesson girls, if you are going to reek revenge on an X, DON'T GET CAUGHT!!! Those american cops.....luuuve coming down hard on women, so to speak!!rofl Bye for now Tai
Kinetic Clock
Anonymous's picture
As a kinetic clock I must say I don't care if you are a woman or a man. Never cared and never will. All I care about is motion. Even the slightest motion.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Well you obviously have a very feminist view of what it takes for a woman to be a pig. It might surprise you, but from a male point of view there are just as many sows as there are boars. Oh yeah, and the feminist/liberationist variety of woman constitutes the majority of 'em.
Andrew E Motion
Anonymous's picture
thank you, Kinetic Clock for wisdom in this forum of definates (sic)
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
But I STILL like you.
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
You're a schmoozer.
neil_the_auditor
Anonymous's picture
I dunno, George, there are a lot more men in prison than women, and I can think of a long string of women who've got involved with no-good men and only a few the other way round. I think men go to extremes more, and women tend to stay in the mid-range of what society and peer pressure will permit. Women who don't conform are much more fun - you just need to ensure their individualism isn't masking anything dangerous.
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Yeah Neil, but it was the women that drove the men to break the law!
megan
Anonymous's picture
hay every one im not a feminist or any think but somtime im better off with out men been married twice ended violently and women can be pigs but there are meny more men that have been sent to prison for violents then women
radioCDR/W+DVD+RW
Anonymous's picture
I'm all against violents
flash
Anonymous's picture
Wot about Violets though?
megan
Anonymous's picture
i cant spell sorry
megan
Anonymous's picture
i cant spell sorry [%sig%]
flash
Anonymous's picture
Yes you can you just did twice.
megan
Anonymous's picture
i didnt mean to
flash
Anonymous's picture
don't worry i can't spell sickofantic.
megan
Anonymous's picture
lol sorry 8{
radioCDR/W+DVD+RW
Anonymous's picture
violents....it's a species of killer flower.
megan
Anonymous's picture
i said i cant spell lol
radiodenver
Anonymous's picture
Can you imagine this....somewhere back in time there were packs of wild beagles roaming the countryside, competing for food and shelter with packs of wild collies. It was a scene full of violents.
megan
Anonymous's picture
stop making out of me
mississippi
Anonymous's picture
Megan, the assumption you and Neil make is that all crimes are imprisonable offences, when in fact most are not. Men may be responsible for the majority of violent crimes but women lead the field in non-violent domestic disharmony. I get sick to my back teeth of the man-slagging that goes on here. I could write a book about the evil-doings of the women I've known in my time. Even the scrumping was down to a woman flashing her tits off.
megan
Anonymous's picture
look ive said that women can be pigs as well "women can be pigs but there are meny more men that have been sent to prison for violents then women" that was what i have said ok but i have been in 2 marrages that have ended with violents to me from my husband so dont asume that men are all good

Pages

Topic locked