Re-direct Mississippi?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Re-direct Mississippi?

I think we should stay strong and be as one here. The American goverment want to re-direct The Mississippi!!!!! Hey Dubya, yah gonna mess with an ABCtales member at your peril. If Mississippi needs re-directing well, we're well versed in that. They don't like it up 'em Missi!

The stupid bit about that is it wasn't the Mississippi levees that breached, it was the Pontchartrain ones! And it's been impossible to direct me for the last 60years so RE-direction is a definite non-starter. Bubba has been exposed yet again as a useless pile of horse shit. America has gone to the dogs ever since big John died!

Now who's trying to re-direct our mississippi then? That's my lifes work at the moment. Have a poem. Whip it! I will whip him. I will whip him so hard I will whip him with no regard I will whip him until he begs for mercy I will whip him until he promises to never fuck with me again. Tai Whip him! I will whip him. I will whip him good. Just like he knows this woman could… And would!

Indescribable!

You're all talk,

Ahh...you are finally getting the message then? What do ya mean? I am tough! I tell myself that every day, so there!!! (sticking my tongue out) in a none sexual way of course! There are other ways to quieten the 'anima' ya know!!! Whip-Lash-Away! Tai Chi Italy, just try me!!! hehehehe

Indescribable!

The little ditty was written for another man, but applies equally to ALL MEN and the odd woman that cares to chance it!!!lol LMLO Tai

Indescribable!

Tai, you make the same mistake that others here make. You ain't up to the job.

Mississippi! I see from the comment above your own that you two lost souls are joined at the hip. Carry on by all means...I get bored very easily! Yawning Tai

Indescribable!

Well that's your problem.

Topic locked