Push the Ice - Mike Pyro

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Push the Ice - Mike Pyro

The imagery and movement of the charcaters also helps drag the reader right in to the story and is done very cleverly. I thought maybe at times the charcters names are over used.

keep writing

(I pressed the edit button instead of preview) The movement and description of the characters works well dragging the reader in to the story although i thought there names are over used... keep writing

stephen

stephen

Ive messed this right up. I have been trying to post the story code and it is not coming up.

stephen

thanks stephen thx archergirl. I'm kinda upset that no one else seems to care for this story or its series, alot of people liked my frist but barely anyone read the third one. Anyone have any advice on how it's written or how to make a better series?

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

the action and pace were spot on, really drawing me in to the story. But all the names was extremely confusing, you gotta look at that Mike. Juliet

Juliet

How so? I only had five charecters and each time they spoke they had a new paragraph. I know it seems odd but I can't understand what I did wrong. I guess I should work on it though. Thx Juliet. It is violent also but I think it's realistic. You won't understand everything unless you read the first part of the story, Pliers.

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

Wow...these're really good mikepyro! Not exactly my kind of story, but they were well written all the same. There were a few spelling mistakes, and what looked like some typos, but nothing major. This looks like it'll be a very interesting series. ^_^
Yeah I got my only story that was picked by the editors, "A quarter into Heaven." It's kinda like your first story, secrets of the stars, you'd enjoy it. You said you like poetry, try and write some here. Everyone enjoys poetry, no matter who writes it.

I'll be sure to check it out. ^_^ And, I do intend to put up some of my poetry, I just haven't yet, heh. I'll probably put up a bit tonight in fact...
Topic locked