Fleeces

146 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fleeces

come on now ... let's debate them ... they aren't sexy are they?

especially ORANGE ones ...

I dunno. It depends on who's wearing them and how.
not when they bobble jude "Cacoethes scribendi" http://www.judesworld.net

come ON they are never sexy on women ... are they? ... not sexy ... bobble or not
Wearing a fleece is a bit like going to a fancy dress party with a genital theme, I always think. "Hey, look at me, I'm a vagina." Mind you, I do have one my uncle gave me. Oh, I've just realised I'm thinking of a furry jerkin.
I happen to have a rather fetching navy blue zip up fleece Ms Fish, are you insinuating that I don't look sexy in it?
well camus ... i always think that someone in a fleece looks like they are about to do something sporting ... such as archery maybe?
or hillwalking ...
or HYDing?
is that sporty?
I wear a cheap, black, Peter Storm fleece every autumn/winter, zipped up to the chin. I like women who wear fleeces - as long as they're riding horses. There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed - Dennet

There's nothing more mind-teasing than the incomprehensible eagerly avowed -
Dennett

or are you just Jekylling with me?
playing hide and seek do you mean? i'm coming to get youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
eeeekkk
They can be sexy on women when they're fitted and brand new, maybe? Never on men. I like a proper jumper/coat made out of wool or some heavy, impractical material, myself. I have a furry jerkin, Dr Jekyll! Now I won't feel the same in it again.
no ... really i associate fleece wearing with a sort of type ... you know ... sensible shortish hair ... no make up ... dangly earrings made from beads ... slacks and walking boots ...
galfreda ... i think men CAN look sexy in fleeces ... rugged chunky fleeces ... grey ones probably ... those active manly chaps with big legs ...
I think jekyll meant 'furry merkin'
do americans wear fleeces do you think?
I know a furry jerk!
I agree. And constipation.
they look a bit girly, you know?
What do you think Galfreda? Do they?
a jerky furrin?
galfreda ... is that name a bit lord of the ringish???
I think it's a kind of friendly, sort of frizzy name myself.
oops, I type so slowly that every time I put something up the message that inspired it has floated up the list... Oh, don't start the US/UK thing again, please. I was just beginning to relax! I've never found a man in a fleece sexy. I find sheep sexier than men in fleeces, especially when they're wearing dangly earings.
Sheep? sexy??? that's just wrong, I think you need to see a DOCTOR!
Thanks for the frizzy/fantasy ideas about my name. Once someone thought my real name was 'galfred' (though my actual name doesn't sound like it at all - the person in question was vey vey drunk) - that's what inspired 'galfreda'.
Baa
sheep can be CUTE ... not when they have poo clumps round their ends tho ...
or Welsh

You need to take yourself a qualification in typing Galfreda...
qwertyuiop
this debate is going to quickly for me

hasn't she got a degree in typing?
ttoo quickly even

see

erm...Fish, I'm still hiding!
eh Saggy?
bee, Galfreda
*creeps upstairs*
*peeks out from behind curtains*
*craftily swigs more wine also cunningly hidden behind curtain*
*stands stock still listening for heavy breathing*
*hic*
*giggle...ssshhh*
Nought to 42 in 40 mins surely a record on the forum's top gear racetrack?

*whisks back curtain to reveal .........* gasp! Dr Jekyll and Galfreda in a clinch!!!!!!!!!!!
jude ... ssssh ... i am trying to find camus ...
Ahhhh chairs in the way! I cant see!

Pages

Topic locked