It's¦ the "Surgeons Who Use Non-Specific Terminology Game!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's¦ the "Surgeons Who Use Non-Specific Terminology Game!

Just for fun!

Inspired by the possibly-unintentionally-hilarious "Two Doctors" dialogue penned by our very own Mr Brown in the now legendary "Media Studies thread, I thought I would start a similar dialogue of my own, with the hope that my fellow ABCers will continue in the same¦ *ahem*¦ vein¦

Here goes¦

Surgeon #1: Sorry I'm late ' what have I missed?
Surgeon#2: I've just cut him open and I'm having a bit of a rummage to try and see what's wrong.
Surgeon#1: That lumpy think looks a bit of a funny colour.
Surgeon#2: I know; I given it a poke, but it seems to be alright.

[ continue! (or not, whatever¦) ]

{{{_P_}}}

Not as much as Haemorrhoid's parents!

Sadly Tim, my 'tousled locks' have been decimated by the skinny cow with the bare mid-riff and lavatory chain attached to her navel, that works in the local hairdressers. I'd dearly like to contextualise her within the nearest sewer farm!

Not as much as Haemorrhoid's parents! Don't you tire of your haemorrhoidal crack? There is more of beauty in a moment's silence than in all the works of tongue or pen...
No

"haemorrhoidal crack" ...!!! {{{_"P"_}}} ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com - latest... Can We Ever Really Know the Truth About Anything?)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

I was just being cheeky! There is more of beauty in a moment's silence than in all the works of tongue or pen...
...and on the subject of doctors...I walked into my psychiatrists office the other day wrapped in nothing but saran wrap. The doctor took one look at me and said: "I can clearly see your nuts!" There is more of beauty in a moment's silence than in all the works of tongue or pen...
***groan*** ... but also... :-))) {{{_"P"_}}} ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com - latest... Can We Ever Really Know the Truth About Anything?)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

xman, clingfilmpants made that old joke (but quite successfully, I recall) some years ago on this here website. I don't suppose there's any chance of you taking yourself (and our unwanted pet-goon, pepsoid) back to the idler-forum is there? No, I thought not. Why is it that the dumbest of creatures are so thick skinned?
I think that joke goes back way before any clingfilmpants ever made it. Though his name seems to suggest that he actually tried it. But tell me mr heckle and jeckle, were you attracted to this abc site because the name sounded intellectually stimulating? But if you insist I will leave you to your mediocrity. There is more of beauty in a moment's silence than in all the works of tongue or pen...
Topic locked