Hello and Questions

1 post / 0 new
Hello and Questions

Hello everyone and thanks for accepting me as a member. I live in Ontario Canada and I'm in the process of finishing my first draft of my fantacy novel The Calling. I've been writing this novel for quite some time, since 1999, and knew it was time to put it away for a while. That way I'd have a fresh perspective when I decide to bring it back to life.
I have two other books on the back burners, but I have the strongest urge to write an erotic novel. This has been at the back of my mind for quite some time and I have decide to take the plunge. Only I don't know exactly where to start. Is there a certain type of erotic language I'd have to learn first? Are there certain guidelines I would have to know? What is/isn't accept or does anything go? I have a theme, plot and ending, but have know idea what would be the acceptable way to pull it all together. I've asked this same questions in other writing groups I'm in, but no one has helped and the discussion goes stale. So I thought why not join a group where erotic is accepted and written about. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Willow