Feedback

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feedback

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to access other readers' opinion of what I've written

Regards

Den

Dennis O'Sullivan
Anonymous's picture
Dear Carly, Thanks for replying. I'm glad you liked Elephants. I called it that because it was as meaningless as the deaths which were recounted in the story. Re your remark about claws showing - is there a certain amount of competitiveness amongst submitters? If you want to read anything else I've written my name at ABCtales is writer. Next time I login I'll read your work. Take care Den
Dennis O'Sullivan
Anonymous's picture
Dear Diana, Thanks for replying, I am very interested in peoples' opinions of what I write, whether they like or hate it. I'm doing the Creative Writing MA at UEA, and now that the seminars are over I miss the chance to discuss other peoples work and get feedback on my own. I hope it does start a trend! Regards Den
Dennis O'Sullivan
Anonymous's picture
Hi Barry, Thanks for replying. So far I've posted 4 stories, War Stories, Burning Spear, Elephants, and King of Pain. If you'd like to read any one of them I'd be grateful for your input, and will return the favour if you like. All the best Den
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Elephants: Am I missing some major point? Why did you call it 'Elephants'? I found it a fascinating story - it's amazing how you can describe things like that. I have no idea how the low rating happened on that story - I can only assume that certain claws are showing.
Carly Svamvour
Anonymous's picture
Put your title here, so I can go and look. Carly :-)
Diana Bird, Editor
Anonymous's picture
Hi Den, If you post a request asking people to comment I'm sure they will. You may start a trend! Cheers, Diana
Barry Wood
Anonymous's picture
I'd be pleased to have a read, writer. You can also e-mail me if would would prefer. Barry Wood
Topic locked