What's your homepage?

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
What's your homepage?

I change homepage every few weeks. Currently I've got the huge and bery interesting Guardian Book section but it used to be the BBC until I got sick of it. Are there some people who haven't bothered to change it from the default MSN or their provider's page?
Just wondered...

fey
Anonymous's picture
I suppose now might be a good time to ask what's a home page?
Karl Wiggins
Anonymous's picture
Hildy Lou, Seeing as we allow you people out in the colonies to use our language, it would help matters enormously if you learned to spell and string a couple of sentences together.
sue
Anonymous's picture
Silly of me not to specify! It's the page that comes up automatically when you open (in my case) Microsoft Internet Explorer. To change your homepage in Internet Explorer click on Tools, then Internet Options on the pull down menu, then choose General...and the rest is self-explanatory!
Maih Nayum's To...
Anonymous's picture
Ivy, deah, aihm with AOHL too. Didn't know y'all had compewters yet in Englandland. Cousin Hilda shure ain't got one, leastwise thaht's what she tells lil 'ol me. Duh yuh haive an he-male address I can talk to y'all on. Jist girlie talk, y'understaynd? Hildy Lou.
IFB
Anonymous's picture
dear hildy how nice to hear from you .. england has had some quite startling technological advances in the last few years ... indeed it is quite possible (so i hear) to log onto the internet at asda (a superstore selling groceries hildy) ... please feel free to email me for some girlie chat ... love ivy x x x
fey
Anonymous's picture
Sooz, thankyou, will save a lot of time
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
If there are, please set ABCtales as your homepage :-)
IFB
Anonymous's picture
sadly AOL users dont seem to have this option ... ask hitch ... or eddie ... or WH Audenary ... or my solicitor ...
richardw
Anonymous's picture
i use good old about:blank
Topic locked