Important accoutrements for authoressess

73 posts / 0 new
Last post
stormy
Anonymous's picture
Givenchy But only when I'm dressed in lace.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
to all abctalers ... andrew pack is a Bit of Alright ... if he wants to apply for position (any of above) he is welcome to ... cheekbones not necessary ... re: perfume ... i never wear any but the book by patrick suskind is a total marvel ... re: liana's enunciation ... a charming receptionist boy who can cook brilliantly would be an ideal accoutrement ... *feels about to talk about nail polish*
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Green or silver.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
well ....... actually liana ... mine (toenails only mind) is Miner's 073 (Killer) ... and is a delicious kind of blue purple ... applied at weekend during marvellous girls night in with best chums ( facepacks nailpaint and magaritas) ... the nail varnish was a giveaway at a book launch i went to in newcastle (the book was The Madolescents by Chrissie Glazebrook about a bunch of teens with mental health probs ... good laff book actually) ... best thing i ever got at a book launch (barring wine and cheesy balls of course ... and twiglets) ...
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
Nail varnish is hard. I can't be a proper girl 'cos always mess it up when I try to apply it. Went for a posh manicure once and my nails looked ace but I can't really afford £16 per week for frivolities - given that I don't count beer as a frivolity and spend far more than £16 per week on it ;-) Re: lipstick, Body Shop lipstain lasts all day (and I liked it before I worked here so it's nothing to do with corporate loyalty)
Liana
Anonymous's picture
I found that that lipstain ends up only on the outside...I tried it. And its too drying! This one seems to stay on, through 40 marlboro's and endless black coffee. Yet to test the snog factor though.....*hopefully*
iFB
Anonymous's picture
i would like an un-lose-able lighter ...
spaghetti sigh
Anonymous's picture
with enough lighter fluid to last a life time. And of course a bit of eye liner. Si has used that in the past. I have done goth once before
liana
Anonymous's picture
A disembodied hand for on the spot foot massages.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
also ... a never ending teapot ...
Andrea
Anonymous's picture
Cheesy balls? Twiglets? Goth? Blimey, I'm off... (I still like Chanel no 5) But then, I'm ancient.
Liana
Anonymous's picture
Unending box of Ferrero Roche (sp?) each containing only 1 calorie each.
iFB
Anonymous's picture
call me old fashioned but one of the best accoutrements for the authoress has got to be a really good fountain pen (black ink) ... and a good quality, heavy gauge paper, thick, unlined hardback notebook (A5) ...
Lord Alfred Hayes
Anonymous's picture
Spag said that what you all need is a jolly good ..... can't say that. He said all you need is a jolly good never ending cigarette and never ending supply of black coffee!
jennifer
Anonymous's picture
Ralph Lauren Romance - oh and a neverending supply of galaxy chocolate - and lots of sunshine cos the best place to write is outside on a bench in the sun - oh and if it's hot you had better throw in some mint Magnums.................
iFB
Anonymous's picture
...... candles .....
iFB
Anonymous's picture
.... and a tardis ....
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
a neverending supply of Dairy Crunch, a bath with feet on it that automatically fills by thought control (and lights candles for you), huge amounts of neroli and sandalwood oil, a computer that's always connected to the internet for free without having to use dreadful ISP's, someone to give scalp massages (best *ever* cure for a hangover) and an agent who can get be a gazillion pounds for my trashy novel would do me... Cheers Em PS: Liana, I agree, lipstain is drying but I use it as a base, put normal lippy on top, blot it loads and put lip balm on top of that and it lasts really well (tip from Maggie Philbin's guide to applying make-up that my gran bought me when I was about 11!)
iFB
Anonymous's picture
...taking advice from maggie philbin????? ... didn't she marry cheggers?? ...
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
I don't claim to have had taste. I was 11!!! (her lipstick trick works though)
spaghetti_si
Anonymous's picture
Hey watch it. Cheggers rules! Gazillions of hit tv shows proves my point.
Emily Dubberley
Anonymous's picture
...but what about that naturist show he did?

Pages

Topic locked