WRITERS WANTED

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
WRITERS WANTED

GFO
FREE PRESS FOR FREE SPIRITS

Contact e-mail: gfo4@yahoo.co.uk

Hello all you lovely writers out there, We are always on the search for new alternative writers to donate pieces of writing to inspire and promote free thinking and free writing.

We are based in the South East UK and create a free quarterly writing magazine to encourage others to read and write. Help us keep creativity flowing people, your words are valuable make sure you share them. xx : )

GFO
FREE PRESS FOR FREE SPIRITS

[%sig%]

jerome kiel
Anonymous's picture
This sounds really refreshing. I've been writing for years, but in the last four years, met up with some fellow wordsmiths, formed a poetry group for the persuit of writing, stimulating ideas and am looking to get published more, apart from the usual Forward Press freebies and so on. I could do with more details of the sort of styles and topics you expect. I know, it's chicken or the egg, but if I have an idea of the sort of thing you are after, both my friend and I can send you stuff which might interest you. we don't confine our activities only to poetry, in spite of us actually performing in pubs and clubs. Look out for The Poetry Factory. OOOPS!, I did a plug! We're round S. Yorkshire. That's enough accidental plugs for one email! Send more details, you free spirits! Come to think of it, send some free spirits! Oh! that was bad! Good luck, anyway! J.K.
MAURA GALLAGHER
Anonymous's picture
Dear Sarah What sort of writings are you interested in? Are you an agent. Maura
Topic locked