"lucky"

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
"lucky"

Just read Lucky, by mikepryo. My God, it's powerful.. that's pretty much all I can say. It made me cry.

Hi.. just joined the site. Please read the poems that I've submitted; I would appreciate your criticism. Thanks -
I'm not much of a poet, I know. I just write down whatever comes into my head. I think my problem is that I don't edit or revise.. I just write it out straight, then leave it at that. I tell myself that it makes it more honest, pure, etc.. but yeah, my output is shabby at best. But your poem.. really, I can't express enough how much it got to me.
Hey man thanks for that review. I read ur poem love and two others. They're not bad at all. And the rhyme doesn't go too much. Keep it up.

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

No what I meant was ur rhyming isn't forced like some poets. well thanks for the review though I like this one as my favorite of my six poems

Give me the beat boys and free my soul! I wanna getta lost in ya rock n' roll and drift away. Drift away...

i read lucky and i too thought it was very powerful, especially for a 14year old to be writing! Doors I think that your poems are amazing aswell, i know how you feel, just writing down what you are feeling, that is what i do! Hope to see more poems from both of you!
Hey doors u got one of ur poems reviewed on the board to great job! Oh and thx perfect. I jus put on two other poems. One's light and happy but the others depressing and sad.

I just wrote another poem called the "Ice Harvest". It's my favorite of mine.

I would like to thank all who read this tragic poem. Thank u very much. If ignorence is bliss I'm the happiest kid on earth.

Really imaginative and deep, Mike. I can't quite believe you're 14. Keep it up, I like the more melancholic stuff such as 'Lucky', so get to work and give us some more!
Thx Steve. I'll try my best. If ignorence is bliss I'm the happiest kid on earth.

Topic locked