choconana sandwich

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
choconana sandwich

I really love the humour in this poem. I love Southwold beach and love the aspirational colours line and the dryness of it - like sand

http://www.abctales.com/story/spack/choconana-sandwiches-at-southwold is 'muddledy' a real word? I like the image it created once i got my tongue around it. Juliet

Juliet

of course it isn't which is why it's so good I love seagulls too but I really hate kites
I like it very much. Few edit suggestions for debate. Oh seaside S and M, (I'd use an ampersand instead of "and" - just seems to be the way S&M comes across best - unless you wanted ambiguity) with groyns. Muddledy huts in aspirational colours. (was confused by 'aspirational' - not sure what they're aspiring to) Poor horizon, that's not a seagull (does it need a comma/full stop?) that's a kite in the shape of a seagull. Avast, ye! b.e.

"I have a room for life at the Home for the Chronically Groovy."

Thanks for your editorial nouse BE. You're right about the ampersand and the punctuation after seagull. Ta! Aspirational colours could refer to a number of things but I was thinking that the bright colours aspire to a super-happy pro-diversity outlook that doesn't quite fit with the surroundings or Norfolk in general. I like that line quite alot. Thanks for the debate, miss. Joe
that's ok dear and I thought aspirational was to do with a "Homes and Gardens" type outlook. Like everything will be ok because the paints the right colour sort of outlook. wannabee funny what people get isn't it?
Topic locked