"Yo, Blair!"

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
"Yo, Blair!"

The Blush-Blair conversation... now that's sublime! (slash ridiculous)

*** pepsoid ***

No one know what I'm on about then? *** pepsoid *** [[[ " It is a pickle, no doubt about it " - The Oracle (The Matrix) ]]]

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Yes - cringeville! Unbelievably teenage-style conversation, that was. And weirdly flirtatious (the bit about the present that Blair chose himself etc). It confirms so many assumptions about their relationship, and about the workings of politicians.. Feels like a heady mixture of Shakespeare and 'The Royle Family'.
Conversations I am glad weren't recorded: 1.anything to do with any boss I've ever had 2. willy size reports 3. opinions about other people's children....
Yes, the whole Sweater Exchange... most surreal! Like something out of Desperate Housewives... *** pepsoid *** [[[ " It is a pickle, no doubt about it " - The Oracle (The Matrix) ]]]

Conversations I wish never to be privy to... 1. Babies/pregnancy/giving birth 2. Lengthy discussions on the best way to get from A to B 3. Anything gynaecological *** pepsoid *** [[[ " It is a pickle, no doubt about it " - The Oracle (The Matrix) ]]]

I seem to have missed this entire episode between Blair/Bush. Should I be grateful?
No try and find it somewhere on the internet, it is pretty amusing. Perked up my Tuesday morning no end. Span
Oh and Pepsoid, I dont mean to offensive but your fear of anything 'gynaecological' and 'pregancy/giving birth/babies' is also rather amusing and interesting. Span
Channel Four is the best UK TV news and has the Blair/Bush conversation here: http://www.channel4.com/more4/news/news-opinion-feature.jsp?id=326
No offence taken, Span! This "fear" has arisen from the fact that I have always worked in offices predominantly female, so have necessarily developed a certain level of acceptance of such subject matters - even to the point of being treated as "one of the girls." However, in my last job, discussions of feminine issues reached intolerable levels... let's just say they ascended/descended to levels of intimacy which may incite a person of the medical profession to cringe...! *** pepsoid *** [[[ " It is a pickle, no doubt about it " - The Oracle (The Matrix) ]]]

Oh. My. God. I just read the transcript. Looks like Bushie is the top and Tone is the bottom. So to speak.
'let's just say they ascended/descended to levels of intimacy which may incite a person of the medical profession to cringe...!' God bless you pesoid - where on earth do you think you came from? The whole Yo Blair thing - it was like something off dead ringers. 'Yo Blair!' - mean, is that actually possible\? The bit that got me most was Tony basically asking if he could go to the middle east - that he could talk, whereas Condi Rice would be expected to get results. What was he thinking? (or is just being very clever and using that tone to try and manipulate Bush?) I wish I had been in the house of commons to hear the 'Yo Blair' chants when he went in.
Tony a bum, Ag? Nah, just a knit.
I know where I came from, Ferg, but I don't need detailed descriptions of the scenery! (so to speak) Bushie'n'Tone... sounds like an exercise routine... *** pepsoid *** [[[ " It is a pickle, no doubt about it " - The Oracle (The Matrix) ]]]

Topic locked