Eyes Only For You by cwilliamson

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Eyes Only For You by cwilliamson

First of all, be warned, this is very long! It's an ordinary story - boy meets girl, they fall in love, complications, deadbeat Dad etc. etc.

But it's good - it's very good. I wanted to find out what happened. I cared about the people - and then, after almost an hour of reading, I get to the end and it isn't finished!

But I do want to know what happens. I want to see the end. It needs a very hefty edit. But get it finished, girl. It's well worth it!

http://www.abctales.com/story/cwilliamson/eyes-only-for-you

Well thank you very much! I'm aware it needs editing, but I figured I'd get it as close to done as possible before I went that route. I'm glad you enjoy it so far, I've been working hard on it. I'm sorry it's not done yet, but lately I haven't been able to get myself to sit down and start writing. And when I do, i'm not happy with what comes out. But I'm so glad you like it! Thanks very much for your comments, and all updates I make on it will definitly be posted on here. Thanks again, Cassie
I'm looking forward to them!
Topic locked