An interview with a Saudi executioner

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
An interview with a Saudi executioner

Saudi Arabia's leading executioner says he is "very proud to do God's work" and does not lose sleep over beheading several people in one day."

A short read but well worth it even if it is slightly disturbing...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2966790.stm

Jesus wept. I felt my blood pressure rise by the end of the second paragraph. I suppose one could take a pragmatic view: if you're going to have executions, it's probably better that they're quick, cheap, and efficient, and done by someone who knows what they're doing. I am very, very thankful to have been born somewhere else, however.
Dear of him. Well it's good to have a job you love, eh? pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

(is there something deeply wrong with me if I say I found this article funny? :-/ ) pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

a good example of moral relativity and determinism. And what a great short story this would make, i have to admit to a chuckle at this line. "No one is afraid of me. I have a lot of relatives, and many friends at the mosque, and I live a normal life like everyone else. There are no drawbacks for my social life." Juliet

Juliet

And the fact that his children help him clean his sword! Like I said... Dear of 'im! pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

Topic locked