The Facebook Review - A groundbreaking literary magazine inside Facebook

1 post / 0 new
The Facebook Review - A groundbreaking literary magazine inside Facebook

Hello.

I just thought I'd tell you about The Facebook Review. It's a monthly literary magazine that publishes articles, short stories, poetry and short plays.

The special bit about it is that it exists only inside www.Facebook.com, the popular social networking website, using the technology on offer to try to do something a little more exciting than just poking each other and posting embarrassing pictures of friends.

The first issue has just finished being published, at a rate of one piece per day for two weeks.

The contributors to each issue form the editorial board of the next, meaning that if you're successful in submitting, not only do you get to be seen by loads of Facebook members, you also get to choose what goes into the next issue.

I've got three 200 word short stories in the current issue, and a big pile of submissions to read through for the next. It's great.

You can read the current issue and see the submission guidelines inside Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18436918096

You'll need to be a logged in Facebook member for that. You can also find The Facebook Review by searching for it within the site.

The Facebook Review is independent of the Facebook company.

Come and have a look and get some submissions in for Issue #3!

Cheers,

Mark