www.sugalumps.com

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
www.sugalumps.com

with words like

"Everytime I hear the word excercise I wash my mouth out with chocolate"

www.sugalumps.com needs to be checked out, they encourage lovely words, be part of this movement and make this big old world a lovlier place to raise your smoke

Polish women must be great dancers since my friends tell me that all the Pole dancers they've seen have been fantastic.
I'll come too... if you're willing to go Dutch.
Someone near me must have a very expensive sense of humour because you can hear very powerful 'horns' in the distance which keeps playing the first few notes of the 5 note sequence from the Close Encounters film. Usually the first 2 or 3 notes are repeated over and over but sometimes it can be 4 however I've never heard the 5th note. Maybe there are only 4 horns or perhaps ET is lost again and the 5th note will be a note of triumph on finding him ;o)
Your place has pole dancers?
Well, that was weird! The guy must be on the Internet. The sound changed from horns to a sound like an amplified playground roundabout which needed oiling mixed with the squeals of an AM radio tuning through an empty band (the radio bit was a bit like Wish You Were Here before the music starts again). Then after about 10 or 15 minutes it stopped completely! I miss it now.
In a land where might is right Where ‘bad’ is good and dim is bright. It’s hard to know for whom you fight. Is black still black or is it white?
It’s hard being a pawn since you can be certain which side you would like to be on but never sure you are... still, it’s usually best to be on the winning side :O) Shake Ye daemons shake with fear For now Ye know Thy end is near Thy case is lost with no appeal The time has come to break The Seal!
You’ll have to forgive me! Recounting my trials and tribulations with the teenage terrors on the Forums has turned out to be far less therapeutic than it first seemed to be and even deleting the account has left me very ‘emotional’. I sometimes think that when we talk of terrorists we think of Al Qaeda but the main cause of terror in the UK is really kids with knives or guns and gangs with no thought of cost or consequence. Now I've had a bit of rest I realise that the correct quote is probably "Quake Ye daemons shake with fear."
Topic locked