the refuge

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
the refuge

Lo all I've been working off and on on 'the refuge' ever since it became the most hated and commented on poem on abctales.com  (possible I'm wrong, there may hve been worse encounters) lol.     and this year it being an odd one, I sent off to competitions where it can be hated all over again.  it's now three poems long and has brought all my pent feelings up to date... lol  thought you'd like an update.   Oh and I went public about my knitting patterns publicly.  I've obviously lost the fear factor... :)

Where is it? The poem that is, I know you are not allowed to disclose the address of a real refuge.I have searched but not found. Oh right, you took it down. I did that with' Elsie or else', not because it was hated but because I felt it was getting too much attention. Then I put it up again. Oh the creative process...! All the best        Elsie

oh it's no longer on here, it was originally years back. lol.  life is like this. 

maisie angel Guess what?  I'm still alive!

I had a letter today, saying I was in with a chance, the poem has been accepted for publication!  I am apparently

am now in for another round which may make me one of the top 50 in my catagory, 25+.

It all ends with a live show, which I've never done before, and I feel as if I'm doing the x factor. lol!

maisie angel Guess what?  I'm still alive!