Boston Marathon

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Boston Marathon

I may be lazy...

http://www.baa.org/2007/cf/public/ResultsSearch.cfm?mode=results

but my brother ain't!

Pretty good for someone pushing 40!

Just saw that the link reverts back to a blank form. He was 470 overall and finished in 2:53. Cracking!
Yep - blank form. But well done anyway. I have a feeling anything that starts with a 2 is pretty impressive. Kid brother? Big brother? give us a bit of back story, Lish! ~ www.fabulousmother.com
Big brother by a couple of years. Always been athletic. One of those that swam, ran, rowed, etc for school and then uni. His claim to fame might be that he's dyslexic, didn't read until he was 11, and now teaches English to High School kids!
That is a cracking time, lisah. Considering how many thousands run the marathon, 470 is no small feat! But yes, I think his other claim to fame is brilliant, and probably very inspirational for other kids who struggle.
My younger brother didn't speak until he was 4. His first words were "don't worry mum, it'll be alright." She was crying.

Aww, Styx, that made me sad! :-( pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Back to the marathon thing, though... I'm tired just thinking about it! ;-) pe ps oid ... What is "The Art of Tea"? ... (www.pepsoid.wordpress.com)

The All New Pepsoid the Second!

Topic locked