RE: What It Is

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
RE: What It Is

Topic posted in response to What It Is : http://www.abctales.com/story/margharita/what-it

Hi Folks

I don't normally do this for my own work, but I'd be very grateful to anyone who could find time to have a look at this and possibly leave a comment. It's the first scene of a stage play, it forms part of my MA portfolio and I am also hoping to submit it to a theatre in the real world when (if!) it's ready. Please be honest, brutal if you like. I'm pretty tough!

I should warn you...there will be more...

Many thanks

Margharita

Funny & dark. I don't think I'm really qualified to comment further on a play, except to say that I really enjoyed the sign being changed behind Bea, I just wish that she hadn't said anything - perhaps just a direction for her to look resigned would have worked better.
www.lorrainemace.com This really flows well and is both funny and sad by turns. I'm sure your tutor will be pleased with it.
Hi Margharita, I've added some comments under the script. Thought it would copy the comments here, but it hasn't. Gareth
Thanks to all who've commented - I really appreciate you all taking the time. I've replied properly in the comments box. It's been really constructive feedback. Cheers M
I replied underneath your extract. I also really enjoyed The Summer House which I commented on under the collection of stories.

Topic locked