Comment Counts

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Comment Counts

The "My Account" screen already shows the number of "reads" each submission has head, how difficult would it be to include a count of the number of comments each one has received? Or even a little "New Comment" flag on it?

It'd make it easier to spot when a new comment has been added.

I totally agree with you on that one blaster, if you want to see if you have any comments you either have to trawl through the pages finding your work or go to "My Account" and click the story or poem or whatever. In doing so you add reads to your tally and that can be misleading to others.
My sentiments exactly. It would be so much easier to see which ones have comments so, we can at least be nice to the person who has been nice to us.

Rusty N

I think this would improve the system tremendously - to add to this perhaps something that detects the story submitter and thus excludes them from the tally of those who have read your piece.
Yes, I agree, I do love reading people's comments and eagerly await any reactions (be they praise or criticisms) from other writers, but am aware of 'boosting the tally' accidentally. Oh to be able to spy secretly on one's own work...

Topic locked