THE PUDDLE PIXIES

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
THE PUDDLE PIXIES

Just letting any of the young at heart who have been following my PUDDLE PIXIES stories know that I posted Chapter 20 today, which is the final chapter of what I fondly call 'my book' in the hope it will become one some day! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it.

http://www.abctales.com/set/linda-wigzell-cress/puddle-pixies

Linda Ooops first attempt at New Forum Topics and I spot a typo - missed out 'know' after 'stories'!

Linda

Linda, I have to be honest but I haven't read any of this. But, I promise, I will start from the beginning and WILL finish it, I will give honest comments along the way as always. There is just so much on here that its difficult to find the time, but as i said I Will. Got to go now, performing in the opening ceremony in an hours time!

Linda O!h thanks so much Jolono and good luck tonight! Will look out for you!

Linda

Singing, "Im forever blowing bubbles". True West ham supporter!

THE BEST BOOK EVER.

Hi Linda, It's a wonderful feeling when you complete a book of enchanting stories like this. I wish you luck in the future, and hope you manage to have The Puddle Pixies on the shelves of Waterstones or Smiths one day. I'm still loving them so much. Jenny.

Hi Kate, thank you for your support and hope you will always love the Puddle Pixies! Linda

Linda

Hi Jenny. Thank you so much for your comment. It would be a dream to be published, but come what may, my grandchildren love the Puddle Pixies and it is worth it for the pleasure it gives them (and me). I hope you will continue to enjoy the stories. Linda

Linda

Topic locked